Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Buddy and I are aiming to drive an hour to see this tonight. Never been more excited to watch someone eat a pie for five minutes.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Buddy and I are aiming to drive an hour to see this tonight. Never been more excited to watch someone eat a pie for five minutes.]
Doesn't turn me on, but Ive got my own kinks.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Doesn't turn me on, but Ive got my own kinks.
KINKY! What are these?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

"Take Me" on Netflix, with Taylor Schilling from Orange is the New Black.

movies can be okay...

Paterson (2016) by Jim Jarmusch

Together with Wes Anderson, Jarmusch is my favorite American director today. Im really looking forward to watching this.
Possibly my favourite film of 2016
Hope you love it.

Dr. Strange for the first time since it's on Netflix. Probably in my top 5 of Marvel movies, enjoyed it way more than I thought it would. Attribute that mostly to Cumberbatch, I can see now why he's so revered by many. Also, the moral I got from that movie is don't text and drive - if you do, hope you come out of it with healed hands and magic powers.