Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Last Wave (1977)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

movies can be okay...
I'm trying to watch all of Michael Haneke's films as soon as possible, I'm slowly and quickly becoming obsessed with him and his style. So far, I have watched six of his films, I loved five of them, and I kinda hated the remaining one. The next one I will be seeing is either....

Or
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…

In good ol' fashioned IMAX 2D. I will be disappointed if I don't leave with my ears bleeding.

The Shop Around the Corner (1940) by Ernst Lubitsch

I have only seen 37 films from the forties, so im preparing to dive in for some new ones for the next countdown. I havent seen anything by Lubitsch yet, but im quite intrigued.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…

As I often do, I will make the rounds through the program guide and record anything that perks my ears. This has been on there for a while and I remember thinking, Cage while he was still a star...looks neat.

Wait, what? A Scorcese film. A cast of people I love. Seems like more than I had bargained for. Cheers.

The Beauty and the Beast

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Looking forward to seeing what you think, Uber.