Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Barbara Crampton

She's still hot. From what I've seen in interviews and heard on commentaries - she's very intelligent and wild at heart which is a huge turn on for me, personally. She has excellent composure, energy and seems to choose good scripts to this day, as her latest films, for the most part, have been solid.

I remember Crampton from Body Double (Craig Wasson's cheating girlfriend at the first) and from Re-Animator and From Beyond. She was pretty dang fine in those. Nice pic of her, Joel.

Megan Boone:

This might just do nobody any good.
Megan's cute. Some of those images remind me of Alexandra Breckenridge who is also very nice

Edit: yep. Totally Alexandra Breckinridge + Cobie Smulders

Helen -

and still looks wonderful!

Another early crush of mine -- seriously, I had it bad for her even before puberty!

Lindsay Wagner:

. . . And she still looks incredible:

Edit: yep. Totally Alexandra Breckinridge + Cobie Smulders
Wow, you weren't kidding. Nice catch there! And yes, the years have definitely been kind to Helen.

BoxOffice, I was also smitten with Lindsay when I was young. I remember going bonkers, thinking they had killed her off in the skydiving accident in the episode of The Six Million Dollar Man, which is what the network wanted me to think, those turds! Overjoyed I was when she reappeared as, well, you know. Nice pics, BTW.

Dani, Claudette was a very fine woman and that pic is uber stylish.

BoxOffice, I was also smitten with Lindsay when I was young. I remember going bonkers, thinking they had killed her off in the skydiving accident in the episode of The Six Million Dollar Man, which is what the network wanted me to think, those turds! Overjoyed I was when she reappeared as, well, you know. Nice pics, BTW.
I hadn't even thought about her for some time, until a couple of years ago when I happened to catch "The Rockford Files" pilot on Netflix, and could not keep my eyes off that woman! Oh yeah -- it all came back to me then.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Dani, Claudette was a very fine woman and that pic is uber stylish.
I follow an art deco page on FB, dadg. Lots of stunning actresses (and very cool cars for Achoo's car=director thread)

I also had a girl crush on Lindsey from tSMDM nd Bionic Woman.

I like Ella too, dadgumblah. I saw Miss Peregrine's which was s**t but she was interesting in that. She really took after Eva in it.

She could be a good one.

I also hadn't realized she was little Keira Knightley in Never Let Me Go!

Great bit in this interview where Ridley mentions his mum taking him along to see Rita Hayworth in Gilda:

Interesting to find out about BFI's discovery of the Tony Scott directed The Author of Beltraffio – Ridley Scott mistakenly calls its star Tom Baker "the very first Doctor Who" but I'll let him off .

I dont think I've seen her in anything, dadg. She's like a tiny little doll.

Eva

High-contrast Eva

Eva as gender-reversed Hannibal?

I dont think I've seen her in anything, dadg. She's like a tiny little doll.
Dani, are you talking about Ella? She's a model and has done twelve movies, with two additional ones slated for release this year. She'll be twenty-one-years-old this September, so the "little doll" description is not too far off. While I like to post actresses that I think are babes, the fact of her young age gave me a bit of pause but she mainly attracts me for her beautiful face. Still, she is beautiful and worthy of posting here. There are many models that I've never found attractive at all, like Kate Moss. I've never seen the attraction with her. Isn't she the model for whom the phrase "heroin chic" was coined?

Dani, are you talking about Ella? She's a model and has done twelve movies, with two additional ones slated for release this year. She'll be twenty-one-years-old this September, so the "little doll" description is not too far off. While I like to post actresses that I think are babes, the fact of her young age gave me a bit of pause but she mainly attracts me for her beautiful face. Still, she is beautiful and worthy of posting here. There are many models that I've never found attractive at all, like Kate Moss. I've never seen the attraction with her. Isn't she the model for whom the phrase "heroin chic" was coined?

Little doll=tiny little beauty. I said nothing else, ddg.

Oh, I wasn't saying you were saying anything else. It really had nothing to do with you, except for me quoting you and wondering which gal you were talking about. I'm just feeling semi-guilty about the time when I posted pics of Daisy Ridley when The Force Awakens first came out and saying I had a bit of a crush on her. Someone here, forget who, said that it was a bit creepy for me to say that because she was so young. She was 23 or 24 at the time. I still won't post pics of Chloe Moretz, even though she's 20 years old also. She still looks too much like a teenager for me to post, even though I think she's a great actress. I paused before I posted Ella Purnell's pics but then decided to because I felt they were all tasteful and she is a model. I'm just rambling on, so sorry for the mix-up.

Saoirse Ronan, whom I've sort of had a crush on since Atonement. She was fantastic in Brooklyn. Seems like the beginnings of an all time great.

I hadn't realised until recently that Eva Green is naturally blonde – the black hair suits her and definitely adds to her otherworldly look. I really like her, she seems very nice, on top of being so attractive.

Oh, I wasn't saying you were saying anything else. It really had nothing to do with you, except for me quoting you and wondering which gal you were talking about. I'm just feeling semi-guilty about the time when I posted pics of Daisy Ridley when The Force Awakens first came out and saying I had a bit of a crush on her. Someone here, forget who, said that it was a bit creepy for me to say that because she was so young. She was 23 or 24 at the time. I still won't post pics of Chloe Moretz, even though she's 20 years old also. She still looks too much like a teenager for me to post, even though I think she's a great actress. I paused before I posted Ella Purnell's pics but then decided to because I felt they were all tasteful and she is a model. I'm just rambling on, so sorry for the mix-up.
I think Daisy is really lovely

Same with Chloe

And Dakota who I thought was so super cute in Man on Fire, and such a great child actress