Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
She reminds me a bit of Christina Wren, aka the cute military girl from Man of Steel.

Wow, she's beautiful! I may like her looks more than Hannah's. Will have to look up more pics.
The profile in the blue dress is particularly adorable.

While on the subject of cute girls in DC comics properties, Melissa Benoist.

I actually don't watch Supergirl but I know her from Whiplash and her adorableness stuck with me.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Summer Glau, who, as the years go by, just gets more and more beautiful

I always thought Kristin Kreuk from Smalville was very attractive.

She sort of reminds me of Gene Tierney a bit.

Juliet Rylance, whom I know from the criminally overlooked The Knick*

She kind of gave me a Cate Blanchett vibe in the show. Not sure that'll come across in images.

*It got cancelled recently ;-;

Juliet Rylance, whom I know from the criminally overlooked The Knick*

She kind of gave me a Cate Blanchett vibe in the show. Not sure that'll come across in images.

*It got cancelled recently ;-;
She looks nice – I wondered about the name and it's that her mother's second marriage was to Mark Rylance. And, like him, she went to RADA.

And FromBeyond, nice pic of Cara Delevingne from her upcoming film. She's kind of an oddball beauty to me, There are times where she looks strange, and other times where's she just a knockout beauty. I haven't seen her in Suicide Squad but I understand she was all funked-up in that film. I did see her in Paper Towns and thought she looked pretty smoking
I love her oddball-ness, I always thought she is too cute to be a model and is much more suited to film, she's a sexy little elf.

Oh man!
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

she says she is taking a break from men because they only want one thing...

I presume she is talking about romance.

she says she is taking a break from men because they only want one thing...

I presume she is talking about romance.
Yeah, romance is bang out of order.

She looks nice – I wondered about the name and it's that her mother's second marriage was to Mark Rylance. And, like him, she went to RADA.
Oh yeah. I only know him from Bridge of Spies but his theatre reputation makes me excited to see him working with Nolan and Spielberg again.

Another breakout from the Knick: Andre Holland, who gave my favorite performance in all of Moonlight. He's got a real Tony Leung vibe.

I love her oddball-ness, I always thought she is too cute to be a model and is much more suited to film, she's a sexy little elf.
Oh, no doubt. I didn't say I didn't like the oddball nature. Just that she's different. I'm glad she doesn't take herself too seriously. Very rare indeed. Anyone who married her would never have a dull life.