Family Ties.Name of episode

Tools    

I remember only final scene at the end of this episode:camera is following alex p. keaton from inside the house,through the closed window,rushing through backyard bushes and yelling girl's(woman's)name...looks like she is
leaving and he is chasing to get her...

I already searched through episode list on internet,but they only contain a brief description of episodes.I remember only the end...

If I would find some crucial part instead of just ending,I would find name of episode on IMDB or Wikipedia...

I kinda sorta vaguely remember such a scene, though I am am picturing a front porch at night. I haven't watched more than a couple minutes of an episode since the 1980s, so I don't really know, but the two biggest romantic arcs that Alex P. Keaton had during the run of the show were first with his college girlfriend Ellen Reid, played by the woman who would later become Michael J. Fox's real-life wife Tracey Pollan, and later in college Lauren Miller played by Courtney Cox, post-"Misfits of Science"/pre-Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. If you're really burning to find out what this faded "Family Ties" memory is, I'd find either very detailed synopses of their episodes or simply watch them.

Ellen Reid's arc was on thirteen episodes between 1985 and 1987 on the fourth and fifth seasons, and there are nineteen Lauren Miller episodes from 1987 to 1989 in the sixth and seventh seasons (the series' final two seasons).

"And there ain't no nothing we can't love each other through. What would we do, Baby, without us? Sha-la-la-la."

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
By pure luck I think I actually just watched the episode you're talking about within the last few months. If I'm right you're looking for the 8th episode of season 5, "The Big Fix". The girl in question is a neighour played by the lovely Terry Farrell.

Great job,JayDee,that's it-"The Big Fix".Thanks!
I downloaded episode and I am editing subtitle now to watch and enjoy
(I Thought it's Alex's girlfriend,so I started by reading articles about Alex's girlfriends,but with no avail.That's what Holden Pike and BoxOfficePoison mentioned first.Anyway,thanks to all of you for your effort!)