Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I'm 23 years old and I'll watch this tonight at 23:00 hours.

First time with this.
The Cell is incredible eye candy

I'm DVRing 'Let No Man Write My Epitaph".

I haven't seen this in over 40 years

Tonight I'll be watching Zabriskie Point! Anyone seen it? The only other Antionioni film I've seen is Blow-Up, which I loved. So I've got high hopes for this.

What a difference thirty years can do.

Prince of Darkness is basically stupid and boring. I could tell that I hadn't revisited it before, so this was sort of a first, full viewing.
I was thinking about watching it instead of a Cronenberg horror in the next few days after reading your post.

Legend in my own mind

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I hadnt even heard of that and had to look it up, UV? Let me know what you think.

Ahh, Mr. Backbone himself, Keanu Reeves. The same guy who pussed out to Geroge Lucas when Lucas trashed analog in camera effects commenting "What is real in the movies?" Keanu just let's him have it. Well, I would have said, "i'll tell you what's real, George. Objects taking the light of the room. Tangible things that required more than one person to render. Things that don't look like a cartoon. Because...explosions that are real...ARE REAL. Model aircraft that are MODELS...are real. CGI that looks like dogsh!t..is NOT real. The question should be, GEORGE!!...what is real in your movies, now that you've castrated them and gutted them with your parlor trick revisionism and STOLEN them from your core audience that made you the fat, snobby, non-working douchebag you are today?!"

I'm sorry. It's just that Lucas goes and rips the original trilogy out of the market and we're waiting in vain for Disney now, to release them all on blu ray...meanwhile...need I say more. Keanu has no vote from me as being any kind of voice about film or anything real.

LOL did he actually say that or re you being creative, joel? From what I've been told by people who have worked with him he;s very shy/quiet/likes to keep to himself.

“I was cured, all right!”
I'm a Keanu Reeves fan. Whatever people say. I love this guy. His passion for the projects that he stars it's what made me love him.

I'm a Keanu Reeves fan. Whatever people say. I love this guy. His passion for the projects that he stars it's what made me love him.
My bro worked with him recently and said whenever the actors left the set to go eat or hang out in their trailers etc he would stay behind to help with the next day's set up or pack up equipment, and a girl friend of mine years ago had to mould his torso for Matrix. She said he;s very quiet, very sweet natured, and was always appreciative to the crew. Partied with everyone at the wrap party t Luna Park. You never see him in the headlines for either shoot or private life shenanigans.