Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I watched that one on Netflix the other nights...

I say nights cause it took 3 of them to get all the way through it.

Then got sad thinking of all the good movies I could have spent that time on...
IKR???

I had to check the genre starting my second pick up viewing wondering "Is this supposed to be horror? there's no blood, guts, or even anything scary... it's soooo boring... okay maybe the horror will kick in tonight..." then fell asleep...

Then thought okay, night 3. It's going to go insane tonight...then whennit ended I was ticked off...

WARNING: spoilers below
So they kept the thing for a f'ing PET?" I mean I GET the whole "Once he comes in, he'll never leave" crap but here's a thought.. instead of living with a homicidal demon and feeding it worms from the garden daily, call u-haul and burn the f'ing house down! what the actual fck??

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I had to check the genre starting my second pick up viewing wondering "Is this supposed to be horror? there's no blood, guts, or even anything scary... it's soooo boring... okay maybe the horror will kick in tonight..." then fell asleep...

Then thought okay, night 3. It's going to go insane tonight...then whennit ended I was ticked off...

So they kept the thing for a f'ing PET?" I mean I GET the whole "Once he comes in, he'll never leave" crap but here's a thought.. instead of living with a homicidal demon and feeding it worms from the garden daily, call u-haul and burn the f'ing house down! what the actual fck??
there was no babdook

Going off to search for a babadook thread...come with, Odum.

WARNING: "Spoilers" spoilers below
ya see... it's a thing... ya see... you can't harm da animals... ya see... it's a no no

WARNING: "Spoilers" spoilers below
ya see... it's a thing... ya see... you can't harm da animals... ya see... it's a no no
well they had no problem snapping the little dogs neck....

there was no babdook

Going off to search for a babadook thread...come with, Odum.
There is no babadook thread.. the author fell asleep making it.

That was real. That's when I screamed filthy words.

I bumped the other thread for ya.

WARNING: "because" spoilers below
ya see... that's. like, Art... and sh*t

That was real. That's when I screamed filthy words.

I bumped the other thread for ya.
I saw that. and now you're in time out. you're not allowed to derail a convo for one hour.

I was going to say a week, but let's be real.....

Legend in my own mind
None. Once I start, I am committed to seeing it through

I wanted to turn off 'Lucy' and 'The box' but didn't.

The Life of Pi. So artsy.

The Life of Pi. So artsy.
I loved it but yes, it was very artsy fartsy.

Yeah Harry Potter was just done terribly yet somehow it's huge.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I just can't sit through the whole film without having to leave the room.

Love Actually
Crap, crap, crap. Not funny, too long, WAY too many famous faces and cheesy enough to make me want to put my foot through my TV.

Lord of Tears

It had me on tears... out of utter boredom.

This is one of those movies that has everything I detest in movies: jump scare cliches, pseudo-intellectual artsy bollocks, "metaphors" that have no depth at all, all of it glued together with spit on a horrible script.

It has one hilariously cringe worthy scene of a woman dancing for 10 minutes straight.on a pole.

Is that the english indy about owl man?

yep. As bad as they get.
I bought the dvd direct from the director. I've never watched it.