First R-Rated Movie You Saw

Tools    

OMG you're right about the music ROFLMAO. So dated. Needs John Travolta on the dance floor.
The best thing is that montage is there instead of any actual plot/character development. During that we've learned Tony is now rich... oh wait he's even richer, and his friend is into his sister, and Michelle Pfeiffer isn't happy with her marriage to Tony that has been established during an 80's ballad.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
And I have an earworm. I need to go outside and gyrate my hips in the rain.

Matey, I now totally understand your comments about the movie.

R-Rated movies are 15's it would seem in the UK and as such I really can not recall which movie that was. I did watch some 18 rated movies at a young age the stand out one was probably Exorcist when I was eight and my mother hit the roof when she found out I had seen it, have no idea why the film had zero effect on me as I have always found films about the devil prosperous even as a kid it seems as I went camping that same night with no fear.

The first 18 movie I watched in the cinema was Lethal Weapon which I was quite proud of as I was only 16 at the time and had passed for a 18 year old.

Nasty Habits (1977). Despite an all-star cast, it was dreadful. Worst movie I have ever paid to see. However, my friends and I didn't feel too ripped off, as there was a superb short documentary shown before the main feature.

First R-rated movie? That would be The Terminator (1984). It's still my favorite of the Terminator series.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Asimov

“I was cured, all right!”
The Exorcist
I was just 7 when the the "Version Youve Never Seen" hits the home video in my country and I watched! Scary the **** out of me. I still remember the fear after the credits roll during all night (I watched alone and at night, dumb little child ) It was the first time that I realize that a movie can scary us. In the end I was sleeping with my mom for the next 3 days... Today it's one of my favorite films!