Favorite words

Tools    

Catharsis

the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions.

I like that word and what it means, too. I swear you've got to be my evil twin. I'm noticing us picking the same things and even thinking about the same threads to create lately. You know that "pick actors to play MoFos" thread you made the other day? I thought about making the same, but didn't 'cause I thought it had already been done before.

Also abomination. I can't not laugh when i hear that because of the way Sean Lock used/said it in one of the Big Fat Quiz of the Years.
That was Mitchell Brook primary school's play wasn't it? I laughed my a**e of at that!

That was Mitchell Brook primary school's play wasn't it? I laughed my a**e of at that!
Same episode but no. It was about the guy who had a baby, James Corden was cracking up when Sean was writing it down, i don't know it was just the way he said it was an ABOMINATION!!!! You can tell he really doesn't think that and it wasn't supposed to be offensive like if Jimmy or Frankie Boyle for instance said it, it was just supposed to sound so over the top like how most people take nutcases saying this tornado was caused by the gays or whatever.

Seans hatred of those kids was probably the best thing about the episode though i agree . Jimmy: They were incredible weren't they guys, c'mon round of applause, Sean: Are you kidding me? Did we watch the same thing they were *****., etc, etc

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
I always liked Disgustipated, a word coined by cartoonist E.C. Segar, which I first came across as a kid while reading a a treasury of Popeye comic strips.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't care for the meaning of it, but I like the sound of word kerfuffle because it sounds so cool. The only person that I've ever heard say kerfuffle is Judge Judy, but it makes me laugh every time she says it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You've only heard someone say the word kerfuffle once? You should come to England.

I've heard the word kerfuffle a bunch of times, but it's always been Judge Judy who said it. I don't know anyone else who uses that word, and I don't remember ever hearing it in the movies or on TV, except on her show.

Today I just saw this and I thought about a lot of relations that it have with a lot of things I did recently.

Chance, in spanish it's only refered closed to opportunity that's why I love it in english. A great word, with a nice sound with a strong meaning, and a lot of positive energy

Wigwam, Barnyard, Scotsman, Culpable, Gigantic, and a lot of other words.

Definitely.

hahahah y'all know