Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Hud (1963)

Newman's become my favourite American actor now, so I naturally have to watch this one.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Today is the day.

Finishing off Unbreakable.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
All About Eve (1950)

100% sure it will be on the 50's list. Besides, it's got an insane average rating on RYM. Moreover, I feel like watching some classic American cinema since I've been on a binge lately.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
A week ago I was at the city operahouse for a production of Hair. While I thought the story was a little weak, the music and dancing was awesome. Seeing as I hadn't actually seen Hair, now's a good a time as any. Therefore I give you:

Hair (1979)

“I was cured, all right!”

First Takeshi Kitano film, had no idea he was the Takeshi from Takeshi's Castle
The first Kitano movie as a director was Violent Cop, Sonatine is actually his 4º film : )
Glad to see people talking about him. I'm a very, very big fan of his work.

“I was cured, all right!”
I watched Hana-Bi as my first Kitano the other day. I quite liked it. Planning on watching that soon.
After Sonatine, I strongly recommend you to watch Violent Cop and Outrage too. Awesome movies!

The first Kitano movie as a director was Violent Cop, Sonatine is actually his 4º film : )
Glad to see people talking about him. I'm a very, very big fan of his work.
I meant the first film that I will have seen from him But yeah, hopefully I'll enjoy it, I'll let you know what I think