What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

While I really want a Coffee Crisp due to ongoing discussions in the Sheep Reveal thread, I am currently drinking Raspberry Purity Syrup mixed with Carbonated Water. Most only have Purity Syrup during the holidays, but I'm one of the weirdos who drinks it year round. It's basically just sugar water.

yep_)

I stumbled upon these marzipan iced cakes at the grocery store today. I cannot stop eating them. Treats that have marzipan on/in them are really hard to come by here, which is a crying shame. I love marzipan.

^^Is there sponge cake in the middle of those? If so, what's the sponge like?^^ They look exactly like some cakes in my local shop. Different label, of course, but similar packaging.

Naturally I'm having a cup of tea.

I'm not a cake person, so I'm not sure if it was a sponge cake or just a butter cake. I'm leaning towards the latter one though, since it seemed pretty typical. They unexpectedly had a small layer of cream in the centre as well. Sort of like a May West (don't know of a non-Canadian version of these cakes) covered in marizpan.

Coincidentally, I am also having a tea right now haha.