+1/-1 Survivor

Tools    

I really did not have alliances with people. At least, I didn't make any.

Some people like Nostromo87 helped me out, but we weren't really secretly working together.

I was just a MAN POSSESSED TO WIN THIS.

Sorry you all had to waste so much time and energy just so I could win.

Reminds me of all those Song Tournaments I won.

Nope1172 came to me at the end and wanted to work with me -- like, two hours ago or whenever it was.

But I KNEW I couldn't trust what he was saying. I knew he'd probably backstab me. I was ready for that.

I won the day-long Survivor... can I come?
I was gonna say -- you're already a Survivor winner.

You don't need this.

I have never won.

I've come close to winning in the past twice (Survivor 2 and the original 2003 Survivor where I was 4th place) but I've never won.

I had to win this 'cause I'd probably never win a regular Survivor since I always quit those.

Sorry you all had to waste so much time and energy just so I could win.
I'm trying to figure out if I wasted energy, bc the person I +'d the whole time won

I think Sexy is the only player I didn't take points away from at some point

You were practically the only person for me, Nostromo.

Camo and Miss Vicky and that whole crew all had each other.

Noone really had any secret PM alliances in this, I think.

There was simply a natural flow of taking and giving. It's a pretty interesting psychological game, actually.

Sexy's way of playing made me think about a famous psychological test, by the way.

It tested three groups of puppies:

1) The first group had a master that always treated them badly.

2) The second group had a master that always treated them nicely.

3) The third group had a master that sometimes treated them nicely and sometimes treated them badly (at random).

Guess which group of puppies was most depended on their master and was the most obedient one?

I actually did try to mess with people's heads at times. I would say things in the thread hoping it might psychologically cause somebody to act the way I wanted them to act.

And I definitely did try to not vote during periods I felt I shouldn't.

The thing with banning TONGO, though, was never a strategy to win, though. I seriously was just not liking how he was playing this game.

Of course, I must say -- TONGO and you guys DIDN'T have to listen to me when I screamed "TONGO, you're banned!"

I certainly could not have controlled the game that way if you guys simply didn't follow what I said. You guys could have always paid me no attention.

And I definitely did play the game of "if you give me points, I'll give you points, if you take away my points, i'll take away yours."

But I was definitely not the only one doing that.

I certainly could not have controlled the game that way if you guys simply didn't follow what I said. You guys could have always paid me no attention.
Naturally.

I protested when I felt it was a good moment to protest. Otherwise I would've probably been 8th or something like that.

I definitely was frustrated by what TONGO was doing by always giving Cobpyth +2's.

I was worried about my game, but I was worried about the whole game in general. I didn't want an obvious winner so early on.