Count to 1,000,000

Tools    

I know that being away for so long means that I'm basically a newbie, but I'm still going to say that this thread needs to be burned to the ground.

1710, I'm the only one that thinks this game is pointless? And I don't say it because it's a waste of time to write numbers (although it is) the thing is we will never reach to 1,000,000. In 5 months we've got to 1700, in 50 months, more than 4 years, we won't even get to 10.000. In 40 years, we could get to 100.000 if people still play this and there is an increase in people in Mofos. More than 40 years I don't really picture that, since Yoda should have a succesor or the site wouldn't still be on. So luckily we could get to 100.000, then I don't think that even with 5 generations of Yodas we could get to 1.000.000. I'm negative enough to believe there won't be anything left in 400 years.

But that's just crap, ignore me and keep playing (I'm boring that's why) here is a picture of the first thing that pop up when I looked up "cute"