Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Tonight I'm gonna get to Daniel's pick for our movie exchange thread.

S.O.B. (1981)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

i plan on watching Star Wars. Not really a fan but i decided to give it a try and see what the hype is all about

Finished Trumbo and I'll be watching Steve Jobs tonight. I've heard mixed things about this one, but Fassbender is supposed to be good.

The Number 23 (2007) - Joel Schumacher

- 7 years ago I watch that movie for the first time and I remember being decent... Tonight I rewatch it because I don't remember anything of it.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I have decided to watch 'Titanic' today. That song by Celine Dion was so good, and the accompanying photo-shoot in the sea to go with that song is remarkable.

I just finished watching the other side of the door

Spotlight (2015) - Tom McCarthy

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) - Michel Gondry

- Two new watch for me. Spotlight because I heard some good things about it and it's an oscar nominee and Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind because it looks like a great movie.