I dream of movies

Tools    

I had the Mad Max trilogy in my mind when I went to bed and dreamt of Mel Gibson being chased by some cannibals underwater and then shredded to pieces with a motorboat. That was disgusting and scared the hell out of me.

It was the second time I had that dream...

I was watching some entertainers on a stage and I got selected from the audience to help out with a portion.
After it was all over, I tried to go home but the roads weren't safe so I returned.

I met this dude back at the theatre and he reminded me a lot of saul goodman. I asked him about it and he said the character was based off of him!! I tried to get a picture of him for my GF but he wouldn't let me.

Wow it's been a few months since I had a movie dream!
There were some elements here of "7th son" "Avengers" and "Legend"

Much of the beginning is blurry.. I was hired by someone to get a powerful gem, which I successfully acquired.

I went to my employers house but kept the gem hidden in my wallet and did not reveal it was acquired.. then the house was flooding with armed men lead by Tim Curry Satan's from Legend. He wanted the gem to become more powerful than the avengers.

Unfortunately I didn't have it on me, since it was in my wallet on the other side of the room. So I couldn't use it's power. A fight started.. but my dream ended.

Have the flood gates opened once more for movie dreams?
Last night I had to face off vs APOCALYPSE

He ripped the roof off the mall I was in and killed one of my companions.
Luckily magneto helped us out and after a bit of a fight we came to some kind of treaty between us and apocalypse.

I woke up and went back to sleep ( I wake up a lot during the night ) and I was taking a test with paper and pencil but I was doing terribly. I think the administrators were being unfair to me, I was ready to completely give up. Then I took some NZT (limitless pill) and finished the whole test in the last 15 minutes. I remember reading and answering 4 specific questions in this time frame but I no longer recall the contents.

After the test was over, one of my friends couldn't keep his mouth shut about apocalypse. He started talking bout him and broke the treaty and apocalypse came back. He was going to kill him but he gave him a second chance and only blinded him instead.

Edit: Then giant apocalypse went back into his giant pyramid.

2 Days Ago ( so much nonsense)

Robert Deniro and Samuel Jackson were walking up the fire escape scaffolding of a sky scraper. It was giving me some vertigo because my perspective was above them and looking down. When they got to the top my perspective shot up super high into the sky kind of like that shot in 'the rundown' but this wasn't CGI. More like a crazy drone shot that had somehow weaved up the staircase with them before flying into the sky.

At this point I had a conversation with someone next to me in a theater about how it was a drone shot and not from a satellite. This is the only part where I was "in" a theatre during the dream. (Makes me wonder if a movie has ever used live satellite footage to film something)

Once they were on the top things made no sense at all. Deniro had some kind of lawn mower dragging him around, dangerously close to the edge. Samuel jackson was taking a shower.. but the shower head was a nail gun shooting him with nails.

They both fell off the building, I followed deniro all the way down to the ground where he went splat. That would be a crazy shot. never seen something like that in a film but you could do it these days how they merge two sequences seamlessly with CGI. When he got to the bottom and died samuel jackson was already there, dead and full of nail holes.

Last Night Now this was a hell of a cool dream!
I directed a movie in this dream and it was a lot of work. I went through the casting, did location scouting and prepared everyone with the fact that godzilla was on the way!! the plan to kill him was to lure him on this highway over a river, blow it up. And also blow up a bunch of power lines to fall in the river at the same time an electrocute him to death. That's a wrap people!

once i had a dream that i was tom cruise

I've dream reality & really want to be part of it.....

I've dream reality & really want to be part of it.....
I experience movies more than reality… I think thats why I dream about them so much. It never used to be this way.

Last night I was some kind of apprentice. Me and this dude were going around in uniforms measuring a bunch of houses with tape measure.

IDK what the deal was but there was a huge mansion across the street with guards patrolling out front. My companion said it was too dangerous but I got it in my head that I was going to go and check it out!

After all, I had edge of tomorrow powers and worst case I would reboot. I have no idea where this thought came from. But I ditched my work uniform and put on a disguise, I infiltrated the inside of the house. While snooping around the house I ended up being killed and I never rebooted or anything. I just died.

This is my second edge of tomorrow dream where I failed to come back after death! Never trust the power of mimics.

Lucky bastards. My dreams are all emotional turmoil about my dead father, estranged friends, and stuff I mostly repress.

Lucky bastards. My dreams are all emotional turmoil about my dead father, estranged friends, and stuff I mostly repress.
Yes I'm so lucky to watch someones face get ripped off.

I've had a number of Doctor Who-related dreams. The first was that the Daleks were making a music video for a song called 'Exterminate' in the Blackpool Tower and they were actually using their suckers and eggwhisks to dance.

The second was like a proper episode of the show. I was in a museum full of Doctor Who Doctors and monsters as exhibits when suddenly the monsters came to life. The 10th Doctor grabbed my hand, epic Murray Gold music played and we ran with other museum visitors behind out into a courtyard as we were being chased by Sontarans. He soniced the door shut and we found our way back to the museum foyer however one of the people infected with the Flood from The Water of Mars was there and somehow I ended up trapped underneath with him leering over me. Can't remember how I escaped but I did and started walking back home with a couple of friends. Something made me run and abandon them; not entirely sure what.

And now for the most recent Doctor Who dream I had in 2015: I was in the TARDIS with the 12th Doctor and Clara and Clara was naked. We were told we had to go to a library to obtain some book he needed about time travel and we could only do it without any clothes on because it was seen as polite.

Dream within a dream... I shot myself in the head but woke up from the first dream - but I suffered a real head wound somehow. I became convinced it was the work of a Poltergeist and then experienced a scene from the movie. I think this was also some sort of combination of the latest season of it's always sunny.. charlie shoots himself in the head with a flare gun and frank falls out of a window suffering a head wound. Can't be a coincidence since I just saw those this week.

I wake up a lot .. so I went back to sleep and had a second dream. This time saul goodman was the devil. Some sort of combination between Better Call Saul and Lucifer. Can't remember much about the devil part.. I mostly remember a parking garage with a great view of a baseball park from the top. But my car ended up in neutral going down a ramp backward and I got stuck at the bottom.

Whilst not directly based on a movie, I had a dream that resembled apocalyptic movies last night.

I was walking back from the park near my house with my parents and brother when suddenly there was a meteor shower; three of which landed mere centimetres away from me. I remembered that these tied in with naysayers predicting the end of the world on Friday 18th March 2016 so I decided to go back to my house and live the planet's final moments in the living room watching out the window.

Movie Forums Extra
Godzilla is bad. I tried 3 times to watch him... )

4 dreams last night.. I won't go into the concussion head trauma dream I had after watching The Gunman instead I'm going to talk about Lord of the Rings yes folks LOTR dreams are back!!

I was in high school.. I didn't know my schedule but I knew what classes I was taking - so I went to the right subject.
Frodo was there. He was stricken down by the ring but I went to his side I blocked everyones view so that they couldn't see he was carrying the ring of power. I helped keep it a secret and to protect him.

Wake up. Fall asleep again.

I'm in a car with elijah wood and I'm telling him about how I had a dream with him in it when he was Frodo. We have a laugh.
We go to a party in a huge castle surrounded by water. I'm treated to a nice arial shot as boats sail to the front door.

At this party little kids keep trying to play with me but little kids are annoying and I avoid them.
I rock out on the guitar. I see this dude that I went to high school with like 15 years ago.

Hmm.. two high school references across two different dreams.
A door leads to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom is everything you'd expect.. plus a staircase leading to other parts of the castle. There is no door between the bathroom and the stairway and a little kid is watching me from the top of the stairs. I chase him away. There is a shop inside this dudes house at the top of the stairs... also 4 bedrooms.

I think those are the most interesting details.

My lastest dream: I was the original Ghostbusters' new recruit and we were about to face the climatic battle with Stay Puft Marshmallow Man on the rooftop but instead I was the only one on the roof and the other Ghostbusters engaged in a conversation about crossing the streams with a human-sized Stay Puft on the ground.