The Witch (2015)

Tools    

Anyone else excited to see this? I'm also really interested that the same director is planning to do a remake of Nosferatu.

I think you're the only other person in the world besides me.
You should edit the trailer into the OP for others to see.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
We really don't see enough good films about witches, so I really hope this'll be good there's been quite a bit of hype about this though so here's hoping!

I was very impressed by the trailer as it felt like something quite different to what we're used to. I think it's the imposing forest, almost like a mountain standing there by the people; plus the "peekaboo" moment got me hooked.

It was supposed to release in November 2015......

It was supposed to release in November 2015......
Yes, I was a bit surprised that having been shown at various festivals there's to be such a delay in us getting a look in.

This looks intense. Thanks for posting it.

Edgar Allan Poe

This looks intense. Thanks for posting it.
It does, doesn't it? A bit like Blair Witch where you see everything. Actually I liked the horror film Entity (2012) which had that similar found footage idea and the subject matter was very disturbing.

I'm definitely seeing it...its right up my alley. These are the types of films I enjoy. Historical and definitely evil horror stuff.

This is my most anticipated movie of next year, at least right now.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I am waiting for this to come out. Will hopefully see it day of, always been a big fan of this type of horror.

The stylised V V for the W interests me – does anyone know if there's any particular significance to that?

Finally got to see the film last night. I'll probably write my reaction in more detail and post it later.

Post removed.

I was so excited to see this movie and it exceeded my expectations (I loved it) the language, the music, the sense of foreboding, the climax was amazing, I listed this in my top five movies. I can't think of another modern horror as superb as this

I saw an interview with the director and was most taken aback but not surprised that he is more interested in the supernatural than he is in film making, this made sense to me as this film is the legit, which is what seeing is believing doesn't get when comparing it to other horror films because this was an experience to me and a flawless one in every regard and something wholly original... unlike "The Conjuring" which is a mish mash of countless 80's horror films and somebody laughably listed as a good example of modern horror recently (oh the irony)

when the director was asked if he had had a supernatural experience, it took him a few seconds to answer "no comment"

Post removed.

Post removed.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Or you bought the cheap version of the film, and usually they don't have inserts or extra features. I bought the Steelbook edition and there is a whack of extra features. You get what you pay for.