Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight

Tools    

Nah, he should have had Lil Wayne do the score.
Co-signed on the real. I was a massive Weezy fan for many years, I wouldn't mind.

Anyways, I can't wait to hear what Morricone is cooking up for Hateful 8!

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Morricone composing for a Western again??? And it's a Western by Tarantino????? I think I'm gonna cry from happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Well, he's proven to be quite capable of making a fantastic western! Django actually got me interested in them . My previous interest in Westerns was just Blazing Saddles, lol

Care for some gopher?

Frickin' awesome!

Morricone composing for a Western again??? And it's a Western by Tarantino????? I think I'm gonna cry from happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought Morricone said he would never work with Tarantino again, because he was using his old songs for his movies.

By the looks of that trailer it will offer the same things that Django did, hopefully this isn't the case.

Looks like another Oscar nomination for Tarantino. Maybe this time, he'll win for Best Director.

Hopefully, Samuel Jackson gets nominated and wins for Best Supporting Actor.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
So is it just me that watched that and went...meh.

I mean I get that it's just a teaser but I thought it was an extremely weak and bland attempt at selling a film. If it didn't have Tarantino's name attached I would likely have lost all interest

So is it just me that watched that and went...meh.

I mean I get that it's just a teaser but I thought it was an extremely weak and bland attempt at selling a film. If it didn't have Tarantino's name attached I would likely have lost all interest
I know this didn't have overblown CGI or superheroes but just try to enjoy a genuine film once in a while, JayDee.

Master of My Domain
I'm glad Tarantino decided not to go for a full-out action packed Western with a lot of explosions and gunfights, and instead focus on dialogue and clever interactions between characters. Smells like Resevoir Dogs to me, which makes me excited.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
I'm still excited, but that carriage scene was a clunker.

Didn't really move the needle for me honestly. I'll most certainly be looking forward to it, but the trailer was nothing great. Sure QT has another good one though. Just have to look at his track record. Samuel just kinda looks like he was playing himself. He usually steals the show in QT movies. We shall see. Sure this movie will be great.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Welcome to the human race...
I'm definitely excited and am glad it promises something with a bit more weight than Django's whole revenge plot.

For those disappointed or whatever by it, what did you expect? It looks exactly how I expected it to, like a Tarantino film, it looks great. And he can make Westerns for the rest of his career for all I care

I like that the script leaked. It's fun to imagine movies before seeing them.
Trailer didn't particularly excite me but I'm not a fan of westerns in general.

For those disappointed or whatever by it, what did you expect? It looks exactly how I expected it to, like a Tarantino film, it looks great. And he can make Westerns for the rest of his career for all I care
I expected something different/more innovative, it's probably way too early to judge but the trailer resembles Django in many ways. He can keep making westerns, I just hope he doesn't make the same ones

Welcome to the human race...
I sort of agree, when I saw he was doing another Western straight after doing Django I worried that he would be repeating himself, but it looks like it's got a more complex premise that relies more on suspense than Django's more straightforward revenge plot, so I'm a bit more optimistic about it.