Movie Tab

Tools    

Mission to Mars?

By the way, the face doesn't really look like a face in all the other pictures that have been taken of that part of Mars since that famous one was taken years and years ago.

Back to movies, I'm toying with the idea of going to see "Vampire Killing for Idiots" tonight in Arlington. It's a no-budget DV feature shot in the DFW area, and I feel like I should support the Dallas Film Community (or DV community in this case).

That's Mission to Mars. It's not as bad as people say it is in my opinion. The next one was Red Planet which though was much better. This one, John Carpenter's Ghost of Mars which I myself will see looks kinda wierd. One person gave it a C. Anyone else seen it (Ghosts of Mars) and if so have an opinion?

Whos Padawan?

Oh yeah, Mission to Mars. still dont like it. Altho I saw a photo of the face in the NEWS of the WORLD & the closeup looked like dr. Lecter!hahaha! I wonder what happens to your body if you die in outer space?
Do you rot? Or ado you float around forever until captain picard sees you & brings you to Sick bay?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I watched Unbreakable again last night.

I saw Miracle with Jackie Chan. It was based on a play and its direction and plot set it up like a musicla, without the musical numbers. The score was really bizarre and it was only good because it was interesting. I actually couln't watch it straight through and of the three action scenes in the whole movie, only the first was any good, but it was AWESOME! I suggest watching it up to that first major fight scene and stopping it. It's not like anything else.

Im not gonna let this thread die OG- !!

The Trap with Oliver Reed. Found a video on Pigsnies shelf.
Never seen it before, what a great movie! It is from the 60s & Olliver Reed plays this hairy ugly trapper called Jean the beast. He wants to get married but its hard to get women in the wilds so he gets this mute waif Eve & carries her off to his cabin in the woods. A very good movie, 8/10.

Watched Chasing Amy and Rock N' Roll High School this afternoon.

Sorry OG I wouldn't have sorted out my post if I'd checked out this one. Maybe I should call it a day on that one? The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp, already on one viewing I can safely say that it is amongst the best war films of all time.