Teeter_Gs 2015 Movie Count

→ in
Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I was expecting a completely different movie. LOL! I never read the description of it before I started watching it. I turned it on expecting a shoot-em-up about a preacher that was about a Preacher whose family got either hurt or killed and then he turned and started hunting them down and killing them. LOL!

It sounds very much like that TV programme I stopped watching after a couple of episodes. The Leftovers or something like that? I can't really remember what it was called. I'm going to guess that this has a lot less of a back to normal feel than that did.

Sadly I've just looked at the cast and Nic Cage is in it. Usually more than enough for me to write it off completely, but my undying love for Neighbours means that I might have to check it out as Pepper's in it. I didn't like Pepper very much, but I see this on tv in a couple of years, I'll probably give it a go. I see Lea Thompson is in it, too, so that's a plus.

I have to return some videotapes.
Was it really that good? I should probably just clear my mind and try to have fun with it I guess, since I'm sure it'll be a bit unrealistic haha.

EDIT: "it" = Draft Day.