Greetings.

Tools    

I'm Lone Voice, a 26 years old Dutch stoner with an insatiable curiosity. I usually simply define myself as a metal hippie, due to my love for music and my open-minded approach to just about anything, including the most controversial topics. I like to keep things nice and simple, open for conversation. I mostly enjoy talking to people who disagree with me. I believe any topic can potentially become interesting, as long as we are honest, opinionated and open to other people's arguments, regardless of whether we agree with them or not.

As for movies, I really enjoy a good thriller, an occasional horror movie can be nice as well. I watch quite a few scientific shows and in between I enjoy Family Guy, the Simpsons and the occasional anime series. I'm by no means a movie guru and I'm hoping to find some interesting ideas here.

Welcome, Lone Voice!

I see you have discovered the Atheist thread and based on your intro, you'd probably enjoy 37 pages of this one, a fun read:

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ight=free+will

I'm Lone Voice, a 26 years old Dutch stoner with an insatiable curiosity.
Welcome to the forum. I figured you preferred "blunts" than "Dutches" - don't ask why.

Welcome to the forum. I figured you preferred "blunts" than "Dutches" - don't ask why.
Part of why I like my country. But you call it whatever you want, I'm game if it contains THC.

Part of why I like my country. But you call it whatever you want, I'm game if it contains THC.
I hear the hookers over there are a cut above ours too