Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

La Collectionneuse (1967)
I really enjoyed the environment in this film, great use of colors as well. Overall beautiful movie, enjoy.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future

La Collectionneuse (1967)
My least favorite of Rohmer's Six Moral Tales (though I don't remember Suzanne's Career very well, so it could be that one)

Inherent Vice (2014)

Figured it's about time I see this!

After I gave Inherent Vice a second watch I suddenly felt like diving into PTA's filmography once again... Since I started out with his latest I might as well go backwards through it, so tonight it will be this one...

Duel (TV Movie 1971)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
^ My favourite Kiarostami from what I've seen. The Moment of Innocence is so much better, tho.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Tonight is for Interstellar!

Birdman: Or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
Alejandro González Iñárritu, 2014

Master of My Domain
I thought I was a good Mel Brooks fan until I realized I've never watched one of his greatest films.