2015 NFL Combine and Draft

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
With the regular season at and end and the post season coming on strong we are ready to start looking forward to the Combine (February 17-23) and the Draft (April 30-May 2). I want to hear who everyone would like to see on their teams and also who everyone thinks would be the best fits wherever else. As always I will be doing a live upload of the first, second and third round as they are announced. The others I will do as well but they will be bulk posts as normal. I would like for a lot of people to be involved this year as there wasn't much involvement last season, but if you don't get in to it I understand as well. I will wait to post the majority of my thoughts on the subject after the Super Bowl (Feb. 1). Since it is so close to the date of the combine though, I imagine there will be a few hits on the page here. Lets get the discussion going!

LOL! Combine is next month. It is all just speculation until then. Also, the odds are very strong that one of the teams having a bye week going into the Playoffs will lose its first game in the Playoffs. The Seahawks are the team least likely to be upset after their bye, unless of course the Lions upset the Cowboys (which I doubt). Anyway, we'll see what happens.

So. Jameis Winston finally stated his intent to enter, as if there were any question, along with FSUs Mario Edwards Junior and WVUs Kevin White. I would love to see White on the Jets squad. He and Geno had great chemistry in college and maybe it would be a boost that Geno needs.

I cant wait for the draft!! why was it moved to chicago this year though?

The 20th is the day folks. O-line and TEs are up first on Friday. Saturday brings us QBs, RBs and WRs. Should be a fun weekend and we should learn a lot. I don't know why the internet said that it started the 17th unless interviews start today.