Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I am very scared of movies that have banners full of stars and olive branches.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If you felt that End of Watch was frenetically photographed, you better watch out for Wanted.

If you felt that End of Days was frenetically photographed, you better watch out for Wanted.
So far so good on that front - car chase was a tad frenetic but nowhere near the extreme of shot changes as in End Of Watch. Appreciate the warning though.

Watching Gone Girl tonight, have heard a lot of good things about it

I have NO IDEA what to watch. I've got hundreds of movies laying on my portable harddrive, hundreds of movies on Netflix, hundreds of movies on my TV service, but still...

NO EFFING CLUE.

I have NO IDEA what to watch. I've got hundreds of movies laying on my portable harddrive, hundreds of movies on Netflix, hundreds of movies on my TV service, but still...

NO EFFING CLUE.
I know that feeling way too well.

Lord High Filmquisitor
No clue at all... Feel open to everything.

If anyone would like, they could recommend me a movie from one of the lists I posted http://www.movieforums.com/community...10#post1219310
The following are all in my current top 100:

Metropolis (in my top 10)
Wild Strawberries (my favorite Bergman film)
Good Will Hunting (my favorite film featuring Robin Williams, my review of which can be found here)
Lincoln
X-Men: Days of Future Past (my favorite X-Man film and second favorite film from this year, my full review of which can be found here)

And, although not in my top 100, I still have to make special mention of Hellraiser, which started off what is easily my favorite horror franchise (it, Hellbound: Hellraiser II, Hellraiser III and Hellraiser Revelations are all fantastic, and Hellraiser: Bloodlines at least has a lot of awesome Pinhead moments).