Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Lord High Filmquisitor
Hopefully Princess Mononoke. I wanted to watch it last night after The Jungle Book, but it was later in the evening (and a longer movie) than I thought it was, and ultimately decided against it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Rocky Horror PIcture Show

Looks kinky!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Rocky Horror PIcture Show

Looks kinky!

I'm not a fan of The Rocky Horror PIcture Show, but if this is your first time watching it, you should NOT watch it alone. That's a movie that should be seen in a crowded movie theater with a bunch of people who have seen it 100 times or more.

Hopefully someone who's a fan of the movie will come along and explain it better than I can explain it.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Rocky Horror's... interesting. I always feel like I'm on the outside of a joke whenever I watch it. It's decent enough, but I don't get its ravenous following.

If, and that's a big if, it doesn't get too late before I finish all my doings today I will sit down and watch this big bad epic film for the first time...

Once Upon a Time in America, Extended Director's Cut
I'll just quote my own post since I never got around to this film that day (as expected lol).

But today was the day!! I'm currently half-way...

Lord High Filmquisitor
I'll just quote my own post since I never got around to this film that day (as expected lol).

But today was the day!! I'm currently half-way...
I know the feeling. When I was living by myself, scheduling what to watch was easy. With somebody else - even if we agree in advance what the plan is - coordinating that extra schedule often leads to a change of plans.

Quince Tree of the Sun (1992) by Victor Erice

Im recreating at my parents place because of the flu, but we have decided to see Quince Tree of the Sun. As far as i know it should bear similarities to the movies of Kiarostami, so im looking forward to it!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just picked up Slither for 99p so going to watch that

Wong Kar-Wai's As Tears Go by

probably a load of crap ... but it's horror you know

Wanted something Vincent Price but didnt want to go through my DVD collection.. so it was "Mad House" or "The House on Haunted Hill" which I have seen many times, that was on Netflixs......

so I settled for

A Taste of Honey (1961)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Going for Interstellar today. Looking forward to it, especially since I've been staying away from every picture, trailer, teaser or whatever...

- Although I know Nolan never reveals much in marketing for his movies. Still, gonna be fun to go in completely fresh!

The Pianist, i wonder why i haven't seen it yet. Then maybe Fight Club or Friday, to repeat these great movies, cuz i haven't see them like 2 years.