Do 4K TV's make a big difference with bluray movies?

Tools    

''You're a big man but you're out of shape!''
As above. I'm interested in buying a 4K TV but would like to know if there's a big improvement in PQ over normal HD TV's when watching standard bluray discs? Thanks

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I'm sure that you would notice something, but i imagine that you would have to watch sources that have native 4k capabilities to get the awe of the new picture...which just does not exist at the moment.

''You're a big man but you're out of shape!''
I'm tempted to get one but a major problem it seems is lag when playing console games on most affordable 4K sets at the moment. The built in upscaling ads milliseconds causing lag apparently. Hmmmm, might wait another year or two?

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I think you are getting into the refresh rate area with that. I specifically got a 60hz 1080p tv for gaming because im assuming that 120/240hz would cause lag because of motion correction, and there is a gaming community here that might be able to help elaborate on that.

Some TV's dont allow you to turn of TruMotion (or what ever a company calls it) personally i think those high refresh rates look good for animated films/videos and sports but nothing else, it gives a too 'life like' look to films and can cause games to lag. Thats why i like plasma.

I'd personally wait till 4K came waaay down or until more 4k sources start to come out, or if ya have the cash to spend...who the hell cares!