Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight

Tools    

I wonder if The H8teful Eight, with the 8 in it, will be the official title?

Also, doesn't h8teful technically sound like "hateteful"?

In that case, I will now only refer to this film as The Hateteful Eight.

Jennifer Lawrence is one beautiful Hollywood stars. She's Gorgeous as hell

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Literally every time I have watched her on a movie screen, I forget I am watching a movie. If that becomes dated I think movies are in trouble.
That's just silly

Brimming with rififi!
For a teaser trailer that was pretty rad. Definitely has that Spaghetti Western feel to it, while at the same time gives a bit of insight into the idiosyncratic characters that are pertinent to Tarantino's films. I cannot wait!

That's just silly
Well I should have based it on the movies I've seen with her. Winter's Bone, SLP, Hunger games 1 & 2, American Hustle. Haven't seen that lame horror movie she did or the X-men's not into those. Been meaning to watch her first couple movies, but in all the movies I've seen her in, nearly all the scenes I am sucked into her performance. I'm not watching Lawrence I am watching her character. She has a natural talent for acting. Of course a lot of being a good actor is picking good material and talented filmmakers and she has been spot on with that so far. If she keeps it up she will probably set a record for Oscar nominations and wins for an actor/actress. She is still so young, 24, with 3 nominations and 1 win. With a couple more Oscar chances maybe next year, Serena and Joy.

Anyways, back on topic, it sounds like she might not be in this movie after all :-/. Hopefully she is and they are just trying to keep it quiet. Of course I'll be excited for the movie regardless it's QT!

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Jennifer Lawrence in a Tarantino film?

You got my approval!
You can put Jennifer Lawrence in every movie, it's fine by me

God, I didn't care for Waltz at all, really. Was happy when he got killed off.
I don't understand how this is possible. I respect your opinion. But HOW don't you like him and Tarantino collaborating. In my opinion he makes Tarantino's dialogue really come to life.

Viggo Mortensen in a Tarantino movie? Yes please!

http://www.slashfilm.com/rumor-viggo...hateful-eight/

I'm all for that!

I believe he was mentioned as one of the MoFo's dream cast for the film. Now, if only Bryan Cranston is "rumored" to be cast, too

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I cannot wait for this movie! If Brian Cranston is in its going to be even more immense!

I hope Lawrence and Tarantino start collaborating and she gets away from the (mostly) garbage O. Russell puts out

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed