Underrated Actors?

Tools    

Cthulhu's Press Officer
Ironside RULES!

He even made a role in Starship Troopers seem cool.

J.t Walsh was always a good actor, look at him in sling blade.

John Cusack
Tom Hardy
Joel Edgerton

Make a better place
Ethan Hawke

a very good actor and his roles are always interesting

Make a better place
Big second to Jared Leto, cinema's latest chameleon right up there with Sean Penn and Gary Oldman.

Sean Penn is definitely the most underrated big actor

I'm not sure if Jared really underrated or it's just that he hasn't starred in enough movies. he's a very god actor of course, I think he's just kind of underrated

Make a better place
In The Devil's Advocate Keanu Reeves was great!
I agree, I think the only movies that Keanu was great in, are

The Devil's Advocate
Street Kings
Man of Tai Chi

he was alright in Constantine

Chadwick Boseman.

I don't know if he is so much underrated as he is about to blow. I've been seeing a lot of interviews with him lately and this guy is supremely talented. Check him out on Letterman singing James Brown. Dear lord he can sing.

He was solid in 42 as Jackie Robinson and sounds like he could be up for an Oscar nomination for his portrayal of James Brown in Get On Up. If he follows an Oscar nomination up with the role of Black Panther in the Marvel Universe, he is rumored for it, he is going blow. I hope he gets a chance at more neutral race characters in the future and bigger filmmakers. But he is definitely a promising talent.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Bruce Campbell!!!! Nuff said…
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	fc,550x550,white.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	16799  

george clooney

Paul Bettany