Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Funny but a homophobic kid at my school doesn't like Matt Damon anymore because of this. He said quote "I don't really like Matt Damon anymore because he was in that gay movie"
Ask him if he likes The Joker

How come I have never seen a picture of Heath & Jake from Brokeback Mountain with Heath's face replaced with his Joker face? You do not see that. I will have to see if I can find something like that.

Oh, here's something:

But that's, like, all there is.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	6a00d8341c145e53ef01156f30ea8f970c.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	16558  

I guess he doesn't know who Michael Douglas is.
nope lol. not many people around here know much about movies
Fire walk with me.

i am planning for Herclues...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I've seen about 30 spaghetti westerns, but only one American western from the 50's and it's Johnny Guitar Gotta change that!

The Searchers

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

Guardians of the Galaxy and Lucy: I'll have reviews of them on my website tomorrow after I see 'em. Really excited.

I just finished 1933's The Invisible Man and starting

Blind Woman's Curse

Meiko Kaji

I'm about to watch Citizen Kane.
It's alright, but even though I've seen it twice I can't jump on love wagon. I admire its cinematography and what it did for history of cinema, but can't really comprehend its greatness.

It's alright, but even though I've seen it twice I can't jump on love wagon. I admire its cinematography and what it did for history of cinema, but can't really comprehend its greatness.
Just finished it and I have to agree with you.