Movie Tab

Tools    

Saw Glengarry Glen Ross a couple of days ago. Very very good.

Recently saw "12 Angry Men" and "Stalag 17" on AMC. Both were very good movies.

I was under impressed by Stalag.

I watched Melvin and Howard last night. Brilliant concept, screenplay, direction and performances. If you haven't seen this yet, watch it when your in a mood that can tolerate a moderately slow-paced film or else you might not enjoy it as much as you should.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Fight Club. Seeing it again made it slightly better. But I still don't think its all that great.

I saw Zentropa and Delicatessen yesterday.
I was already a huge fan of both Lars Von Trier and Jeunet and Caro but these films solidiified all love I have for them. Zentropa was interesting and had amazing B&W as well as use of color. However, it wasn't the most entertaining movie ever.

Delicatessen was great in every way. I'm gonna watch city of Lost Children again today because I am afraid that I might have like Delicatessen even more that COLC. Great stuff, I need to go buy it today.

House of the spirits. Weird casting, everyone has a diffrent accent. Prolly a bad movie but I did like the spooky parts like when a dead woman walked in the house.

i saw the patriot today. It was stupid.

i saw american pie 2 yesterday - i laughed so hard i almost choked on the popcorn
i saw the others tonight - a little too sixth sensy for me

saw Osmosis Jones, pretty funny, aside from the live action parts, which were more disgusting than anything else. the guy from 'get a life' was in it, cant remember his name.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by SultanBigPants
i saw the patriot today. It was stupid.
WTF!?!?!? This is one of the best movies out there. Especially on DVD...you get to watch the guy get his head shot off by the cannon over and over if you watch how they did some of the effects.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg