Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Gonna finish watching Jackie Brown, then maybe American Beauty, love that movie

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
David Lynch before Eraserhead
That's a disturbing one!
I rate it
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I was literally just about to post the same thing before Cricket beat me too it. Top stuff from the 70s, this year it's had a kind of revival with them restoring it to Blu-ray quality and giving it a bit of a 're-release', a lot of people seem to be enjoying it

I was literally just about to post the same thing before Cricket beat me too it. Top stuff from the 70s, this year it's had a kind of revival with them restoring it to Blu-ray quality and giving it a bit of a 're-release', a lot of people seem to be enjoying it
Yea I had never heard of it before, then I think it was Holden who mentioned it a couple months back and it got real hot here. I loved it, definitely thrilling.

Yea I had never heard of it before, then I think it was Holden who mentioned it a couple months back and it got real hot here. I loved it, definitely thrilling.
I was kind of made aware through Mark Kermode, British film critic who is a big fan of William Friedkin and good friends with him too, they organised some screenings together I think and I remember him talking/tweeting about it. I think it's one of Tarantino's favourites too.

Meek's Cutoff (again) - In preparation for Kelly Reichardt's newest: Night Moves

Finished here. It's been fun.
Hard Eight is PTA's weakest by far, still decent though. Sorceror is very,very good and I hope it ends up making the list.

Unregistered User

The King of Marvin Gardens (1972)

Not heard much about this one although it stars Jack Nicholson and Bruce Dern, cant be too bad. Can it?