Movie about 3 american gangsters?

Tools    

Hi, I saw a presumably 90's era about 3 childhood friends, of italian-american background, I think. The movie is drama genre, it just followed their life, one of them was somewhat obese, and was shot in his car before his wedding. I remember that they had a dog that they loved that they buried, and I remember the end of the movie was a wedding scene. I can't remember the actors, does anyone know what it's called? Thanks!

goodfellas?

it has three childhood friends and a wedding
don't remember a dog, haven't seen the movie in a while.

goodfellas?

Who are the three childhood friends in Goodfellas? Jimmy is much older than Tommy and Henry, i also don't think you could say Henry and Tommy were childhood friends since they met in their late teens. Anyway it's not Goodfellas he's talking about.

goodfellas?

Yeah, I already looked that up, it wasn't it, also looked up once upon a time in america, blood in blood out and other gangster movies of that era, I couldn't find it but thought I might ask here. Than you anyway.

Mobsters? I don't remember the dog, but it could be. If not, The Newton Boys or Best Men?
I hope it's not Mobsters, i turned that crap off after about 15 minutes, it's also the main reason i haven't watched Gangster Squad because someone said it was pretty much the same.

Mobsters? I don't remember the dog, but it could be. If not, The Newton Boys or Best Men?
None of these, I'm about ready to give up, thanks anyway.

If not the other two i can think of is A Bronx Tale, that has three childhood Italian-American friends,but there's no dog in it at all. Or possibly Sleepers, which is actually about Irish-Americans, there are four friend but one is seperated from the rest. Here is links to both

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106489/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117665/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Nope, none of these. I remembered additional details, the fat guy who gets shot was somewhat stingy with money and in a scene argued with a pizza delivery guy over the tips. And I remember why he was shot, they were all on dates in a restaurant, and a fight broke out because someone stole their seat, a few months later, when the fat guy was about to get married, the guy from the restaurant fight shot him in his car and ran. The movie narrated in flashbacks, like once upon a time in america, by one of the surviving three friends. One of the other two friends is tall, and sometimes worked with organized crime syndicate, and eventually drifts away after the death of their friend, moving away to another city to work for the gang, but the ending scene depicts his marriage and the epilogue says something about him living an honest life. I also vaguely remember one of the scenes of the narrator, one of the three friends, buying cigarettes (not entirely sure about what he was buying, but I think it was cigarettes.) from a grocery store and the owner gets shot briefly after he leaves the shop. Sorry for making this long and difficult, but I have plenty of details to go on but I can't find it, it's frankly frustrating. Thanks for your help.