Say What You Will

Tools    

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
'

'

OK then... I'll use this space to essay some creative writing.

The concept of nothingness is in my ignorant view the only one worth of eternal/endless conversation as intrinsic to its meaning is the quality of infinity.

As an absolute object/entity of meaning, the word "nothing" has the same logical value as "everything". (not that logics is of any importance here, not trying to dissect the laws of nature...What the Heck?!)
So we can talk about whatever we want to and keep this thread growing forever...

With such an amazing lack of subject or context dictatorship, it seems to me that only 2 things can have an influence on the growth and direction of this pointless endeavour:

one's own Free Will (Is the human being really gifted with Free Will?) and/or Sanity...

know how this (anti?)communication room will flourish----------

The concept of nothingness is in my ignorant view the only one worth of eternal/endless conversation as intrinsic to its meaning is the quality of infinity.

As an absolute object/entity of meaning, the word "nothing" has the same logical value as "everything". (not that logics is of any importance here, not trying to dissect the laws of nature...What the Heck?!)
So we can talk about whatever we want to and keep this thread growing forever...

With such an amazing lack of subject or context dictatorship, it seems to me that only 2 things can have an influence on the growth and direction of this pointless endeavour:

one's own Free Will (Is the human being really gifted with Free Will?) and/or Sanity...

There goes the neighbourhood!

" I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us
Don't tell—they'd banish us, you know.

How dreary to be somebody!
How public—like a frog—
To tell your name the livelong June
To an admiring bog! "

Emily Dickinson

---------------------------------------------------

At an abstract level, we could think of it as an irresolute cycle of confirmation and negation of it(self?), of its own reason.

nothing/isn't ... what? isn't ... what? isn't ... what? isn't ... and so on through infinity.

Or just isn't - Now imagine that "isn't" is the meaning of a dimensionless point in empty space. The contradiction here would render the point impossible to be, nonsense, as it refutes itself. This negation of it(self?), however, is the confirmation of its own meaning.

do I make sense? who cares in a nonsense thread?!

At reality level, nothing, is indeed a lie...
But for a lie to be there has to be a truth, and that truth is reality... THANK god IT IS!

Now that the show-----------------

" Now that the show is over, and we have jointly exercised our constitutional rights, we would like to leave you with one very important thought: Sometime in the future, you may have the opportunity to serve as a juror in censorship case, or a so-called obscenity case. It would be wise to remember that the same people who would stop you from listening to Boards of Canada, may be back next year to complain about a book, or even a TV program. If you could be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you could be told what to say or think. Defend your constitutionally protected rights! No one else will do it for you. Thank you. "

Boards of Canada

George Harrison 1966
We are going to have a Couple of Weeks to Recuperate before We go
Get Beaten up by the Americans
I am proud to be a Beatle fan at 53 yeays old
fan of Sophie Dee