Shrek 3
50.00%
4 votes
X-Men 3
25.00%
2 votes
Death
8 votes. You may not vote on this poll

A serial killer has drugged you and strapped you to a chair in the filth encrusted bathroom of an abandoned shopping mall.

When you come to, your eyes are held open by a device similar to the one seen in A Clockwork Orange.

He gives you three options. Watch Shrek 3, three times. Watch X-Men, three times. Or have three holes drilled into your skull in strategic places, which will cause death after three hours.

Which do you choose?

An amateur killer. A professional killer would have you watching the entire Lav Diaz filmography. Three times.

At least you finally made a poll that included an "other" option, I guess.

Probably never again though....

Call me weird, but I liked "X-Men 3" though it had flaws and took liberties with some of the comics characters. Was "Shrek 3" the one with young King Arthur? If so, I thought it was OK, too.

Call me weird, but I liked "X-Men 3" though it had flaws and took liberties with some of the comics characters. Was "Shrek 3" the one with young King Arthur? If so, I thought it was OK, too.

No, that was Shrek 2. And Lord help you man, have a little self respect.

Nah, it's Shrek the Third that has King Arthur. What did you think was in it?

****, you're right. My memory was clouded with the black mists of hate.

Shrek 3. At least it offers some good laughs. I would have a hard time finishing XMen once.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I haven't seen Shrek 3, but I don't understand why X-men 3 is so hated. I thought the idea of a mutant that could turn other mutants into humans, and the government using this as a weapon, was the best idea for an X-men movie to have and it really brought the mutant discrimination theme home I felt.

Shrek 3. Watching X-Men 3 times will make my head spin...