The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

If I don't a find job here soon,I'll go with rich man instead.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

If I don't a find job here soon,I'll go with rich man instead.
If I were a woman, I think I wouldn't mind being a gold digger.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

You better put your photo instead. I always mistake you for Bogart!

That thread not only got pretty kinky but unbelievably awkward as well. That's what happens when a king of kinkiness adds his photo.

If I were a woman, I think I wouldn't mind being a gold digger.
That's not as easy as you think. It's not enough to be a woman.

Skepsis in America!

I recently took some time off University to spend a week in New York with my awesome siblings. We spent 3 nights in New York City and then took about 2 and a half days driving through the gorgeous upstate area to see Niagara Falls. I'd been to the city once before but I didn't mind doing a few of the typical tourist things again, plus this time I got some time to explore on my own, which was fantastic. I really love that place. Thought y'all might like to see a few photos.

Hotel "view"!

From the Empire State Building

Madison Ave, hurriedly taken as I was crossing the street. Disappointed at the lack of impossibly suave ad men with dark pasts.

Grand Central. Couldn't help but be reminded of Cary Grant in North By Northwest.

The photo every NYC tourist in history has.

The arduous security measures were worth going through to be here. Deeply moving place in a way that really sneaks up on you.

We were lucky enough to nab cheap (ish) tickets for a Broadway show. We weren't hugely bothered with what we saw but we were leaning toward Matilda, and luckily enough it's absolutely superb.

As a Friends fan, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to stop by this place.

Nor this one as a huge Louis C.K. and Louie fan (The Comedy Cellar, appears in the title sequence of the show for anyone that doesn't know). Sorry for the sh**ty quality.

Sadly I neglected to take that many shots on our road trip. I did get one of this trippy shoe-tree, though.

Our final stop - the falls.

I used my time on my own to see the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens. I would probably still be there now if I could. I figured if anyone would be interested in seeing photos I took there it would be you MoFos. There's quite a few, so I put them in an album to save cluttering up the thread even more: http://imgur.com/a/yx0kB

Looks like a fun holiday Skep!

One thing though... I wouldn't have checked out the Friends building...

I'd have been straight to 55 Central Park West and 14 North Moor Street.