Live Action Musical Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

i was suspecting this about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang .. good and entertaining however it doesn't compare to other noms

I was pretty sure Chitty would be at the bottom...for my money, definitely the weakest of the nominated films.

There you are...did you see I not only list the total points but how many 1st place votes the movie got. Not all movies received 1st place votes, so when someone votes a movie 1st place it's kind of like an award.
I can see you've put a lot of work into this Citizen, thank you for all you did here...your head must be swimming!

I can see you've put a lot of work into this Citizen, thank you for all you did here...your head must be swimming!
Nah, only the calculations of points get my head swimming. I did all the other leg work this morning. I could even post faster but I was hoping you would drop by and you did....so here comes #5
@Camo do you have a guess for #1

Nah, only the calculations of points get my head swimming. I did all the other leg work this morning. I could even post faster but I was hoping you would drop by and you did....so here comes #5
Sorry, I was in the middle of a movie I started this morning and had to finish it...just posted a review.

Sorry, I was in the middle of a movie I started this morning and had to finish it...just posted a review.
No worries, I was doing some task around the house anyway in between the post.

West Side Story.

I don't have mentions on by the way.

4th Place

The Young Girls of Rochefort

46 points
number of 1st place votes: 2

nominated by Pussy Galore

quite a surprise for me .. was seeing that more at the bottom