Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

I miss George W. Bush.

I did not vote for George W. Bush in 2004 because I was trying to be a good little liberal, so I voted for John Kerry, and I kinda wish I had supported Bush. If I had been free to.

I miss George W. Bush.

I did not vote for George W. Bush in 2004 because I was trying to be a good little liberal, so I voted for John Kerry, and I kinda wish I had supported Bush. If I had been free to.
I'd have voted for Kerry for his hair alone.

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules
So, the only person who can complain about mistreatment and discrimination is from someone in the group being discriminated? Boulder-dash.
Wat.

Originally Posted by Yoda
I think he means that the policy is easily circumvented.
Originally Posted by Citizen Rules
In that case, yes a Muslim ban policy could be easily circumvented. So then I would agree with Omni on that point.
I'm glad you guys could come to an agreement.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I miss George W. Bush.
While I'm honestly not following the campaign so much as standing on the sidelines... from my perch I feel like I'm staring into the empty space where a car crash might occur and I see this candidate... that personifies the rest of the world's worst stereotypes of upperclass America snowballing to the finish line.

Jack Nicklaus, world's #1 golf legend and his all-time best 18 major victories, is on-board.

Actually filmed him talk to the House Legislature at the Capitol in Florida a few years back, good guy

not sure what your point is, it's been well-documented that all professional golfers are terrible human beings.
criticker

not sure what your point is, it's been well-documented that all golfers are terrible human beings.
So that includes Obama, right?

Oh, so only the ones that are successful. That actually makes a lot of sense

Probably what you should be saying
Obama doesnt suck so bad, its the voters. They re-elected Dubya and are about to elect an even worse idiot. Knowingly.

Voters like change

When you listen to Obama speak in '08 he was much more extreme than he has been in the past 2 terms. Hell he sounds like Black bernie in 08

BREAKING NEWS: There was a shooting near the White House yesterday! Link

The suspect was shot and taken into custody by the Secret Service

And Obama was...

Golfing!