Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   The Television & Music Forum (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Tiger King : Murder, Mayhem and Madness (Netflix) (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=61189)

doubledenim 03-28-20 08:18 AM

Tiger King : Murder, Mayhem and Madness (Netflix)

https://i.imgur.com/Jkpn5vw.png
Tiger King : Murder, Mayhem and Madness (Netflix)

It's only a matter of time, you're gonna watch it.

cricket 03-28-20 09:46 AM

I wouldn't even tell my wife what I was putting on. I knew she'd be hooked and after 1 episode she is. Craziness!

doubledenim 03-28-20 12:50 PM

Re: Tiger King : Murder, Mayhem and Madness (Netflix)

It was something else. The teeth, the outfits, the ammo abuse, Walmart meat, watching Carol's hair drive me crazy, I could keep going.

Hopefully they do something with all the extra footage they must have. I knew from the first minute that drugs had to be involved and all that stuff kinda got skipped over. They probably didn't want these people to be viewed with that lens, but you could see it in their faces and behavior.

doubledenim 03-28-20 08:18 PM

When you have Tiger King withdrawal, this may help. It is not as scandalous and I still fell asleep watching it...like everything else. Makes you realize the only people that would buy stuff from this guy are people that are ________er than him. Love his line of 50 exclusive candies and healthy treats in cellophane bags that were probably sealed with a stapler.

Shoutout to Wes Anderson. The director's first couple minutes are prime counterfeit merchandise.

doubledenim 03-30-20 05:56 PM

Oh yeah. Rick Kirkham. I remember watching his documentary where he sits around and smokes crack. There's more here folks. Now he is in Norway, smoking cigs inside :eek: We're only scratching the surface.

Yoda 04-03-20 01:49 PM

Tiger King

Me, to my wife after one episode:

"Is this the best show I've ever seen?"

Got one left. It's every bit as good as people are saying. At a certain point I couldn't even react to the things happening, you just imagine the nuttiest thing that could take place and when it does you're not even surprised.

Stirchley 04-03-20 02:37 PM

Re: Tiger King

Interesting. A lot of people are saying it’s horrendous. It’s in my Netflix Q someplace.

Yoda 04-03-20 02:52 PM

I mean, it's absurd, and full of horrendous people. But it's wildly entertaining and well made.

Stirchley 04-03-20 03:02 PM

⬆️ Isn’t there animal cruelty?

Yoda 04-03-20 03:24 PM

Hmm, I suppose it depends on how you define the term. Maybe "mistreatment" would be a better word for some of it, though whether or not some of the actions qualify is part of what the film is about. The central dispute that all the insanity stems from is whether it's inherently inhumane, for example, to breed tiger cubs and then let people pet them and play with them for awhile. But even if it is, obviously watching people do that isn't especially upsetting.

I'm pretty sensitive to footage of mistreated animals, though, and I haven't found it difficult to watch on that front. No examples just being killed or made to overtly suffer or anything like that, that I can recall.

Stirchley 04-03-20 03:45 PM

⬆️ Thanks. People on twitter do seem to have been in a tizzy about it. Will definitely watch it, but will bail out if it’s unpleasant. To me, it looks good, but will wait & see.

Austruck 04-03-20 03:48 PM

The only unpleasant parts are with the human beings! :)

I found it by accident a few weeks ago and binged my way through over a weekend. By the end I really wasn't "rooting" for anybody anymore. It was just impossible to stop watching.

Stirchley 04-03-20 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Austruck (Post 2079862)
The only unpleasant parts are with the human beings! :)
Naturally. :rolleyes:

doubledenim 04-04-20 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 2079841)
⬆️ Isn’t there animal cruelty?

Only implied stuff. There's also a documentary on YouTube from a few years ago that is not as sensational. Animal stuff is the one thing I can't handle and I don't remember having any issue.

The opening features a Wes Anderson homage.

doubledenim 04-04-20 03:48 AM

Anybody else wonder where all this footage came from? I mean didn't that fire mean anything. Those poor alligators :suspicious:

doubledenim 04-04-20 04:03 AM

Austruck 04-04-20 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by doubledenim (Post 2080053)
Anybody else wonder where all this footage came from? I mean didn't that fire mean anything. Those poor alligators :suspicious:
Early on in the series someone mentions that Joe Exotic liked to film EVERYTHING going on at the zoo. I think their take on it was that he was a bit egotistical. (Ya think?)

Also... reality show being filmed there! They film everything! :)

Miss Vicky 04-04-20 10:25 AM

@Austruck

But supposedly all of the reality show footage was destroyed in the fire. That’s what denim is talking about.

Holden Pike 04-04-20 10:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)

doubledenim 04-04-20 10:28 AM

I must be mismembering :suspicious:

They made such a deal out of Joe Exotic's studio catching fire and that was where all of Kirkham's footage (supposedly) was as well. So this was extra footage that wasn't in a studio where all the footage burned?

I can't see Joe Exotic volunteering his own footage to be used in a documentary that paints him in such a poor light. If so, I don't think he would offer it without a "final cut" clause.

Austruck 04-04-20 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by doubledenim (Post 2080110)
I must be mismembering :suspicious:

They made such a deal out of Joe Exotic's studio catching fire and that was where all of Kirkham's footage (supposedly) was as well. So this was extra footage that wasn't in a studio where all the footage burned?

I can't see Joe Exotic volunteering his own footage to be used in a documentary that paints him in such a poor light. If so, I don't think he would offer it without a "final cut" clause.
Apologies that I forgot the reality footage was burned in the fire. My bad!

But in an early episode they DID say that Joe liked to film everything at the zoo. His "studio" was, I assumed, a recording studio for his songs/videos, and not necessarily where random footage was kept.

Also, if you get any sense of Exotic at all, it's that he craves attention. I could EASILY see him saying yes to any documentary about himself, since he seemed oblivious up till the end that he might be seen in a bad light.

Yoda 04-04-20 11:38 AM

Yeah, that was my understanding, they said something early on about how he filmed everything.

I also wonder if maybe they exaggerated the fire stuff, IE: it was just a lot of the footage and maybe not all of it. Maybe it was hyperbole?

Austruck 04-04-20 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2080128)
Yeah, that was my understanding, they said something early on about how he filmed everything.

I also wonder if maybe they exaggerated the fire stuff, IE: it was just a lot of the footage and maybe not all of it. Maybe it was hyperbole?
HYPERBOLE? THAT SHOW?

Surely you jest.

:D :D :D

tgm1024 04-04-20 05:00 PM

Is Tiger King worth it? The whackjob Joe Exotic documentary.

I'm not sure I want to get sucked into the mayhem of it all.

Any thoughts on whether it's worthwhile?

I think the last documentary I saw was Leaving Neverland (excellent), but I'm normally not so much a documentary guy.

Just curious....If I start it, I might dump it prematurely out of boredom and if you guys say it's worthwhile, I'll know to stick it out.

Yoda 04-04-20 05:32 PM

It's very, very interesting and very well put-together.

Basically, start the first episode. If the first 10 minutes interest you, the whole thing probably will.

doubledenim 04-04-20 05:36 PM

This is one of the biggest pop-culture zeitgeist phenomena things I can remember. It's trashy, sad and has very little if any redeeming qualities. Just like everything else on t.v.

doubledenim 04-05-20 01:15 PM

https://twitter.com/redturn2/status/1246499984658157568

tgm1024 04-05-20 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2079851)
I'm pretty sensitive to footage of mistreated animals, though, and I haven't found it difficult to watch on that front. No examples just being killed or made to overtly suffer or anything like that, that I can recall.
Good. That was my biggest worry. I just found out now that the Andromeda Strain didn't kill the monkey and thinking that had totally ruined the film for me all of these years. In a documentary, I know there isn't any movie magic, so if there's an ounce of cruelty in it, I'm not going to see it.

Miss Vicky 04-05-20 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by tgm1024 (Post 2080261)
Any thoughts on whether it's worthwhile?

I think the last documentary I saw was Leaving Neverland (excellent), but I'm normally not so much a documentary guy.
The only way to know if you'll like it is to give it a try.

That said, I don't much care for documentaries either. However, I was off work on Friday and decided to just watch the first episode and see how it was. I ended up watching the entire show in one sitting.

Yoda 04-05-20 01:27 PM

Yeah, it's very plausible to not like most documentaries but love this, since the reasons a lot of people don't like documentaries don't necessarily apply here.

But it really is a perfect test to just watch the first 10-15 minutes of the first episode. You'll know right away.

tgm1024 04-05-20 01:28 PM

Got it! Thanks @MissVicky and @Yoda.

tgm1024 04-05-20 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by doubledenim (Post 2080465)
LOL. I saw the post that was axed by a mod (@Yoda?)

There a back story here I missed?

Yoda 04-05-20 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by tgm1024 (Post 2080476)
LOL. I saw the post that was axed by a mod (@Yoda?)

There a back story here I missed?
No, pretty sure it's a reference to the show.

Austruck 04-05-20 01:50 PM

You're welcome.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...edgntp#image=1

Yoda 04-05-20 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)

rauldc14 04-05-20 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 2080472)
The only way to know if you'll like it is to give it a try.

That said, I don't much care for documentaries either. However, I was off work on Friday and decided to just watch the first episode and see how it was. I ended up watching the entire show in one sitting.
For some reason I didn't think you'd like this.

I only saw one episode so far.

Austruck 04-05-20 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by rauldc14 (Post 2080539)
I only saw one episode so far.
Wait, so you watched ONE full episode and then... what? Stopped? And did something else? HOW was that even possible?

:D :D :D

rauldc14 04-05-20 10:06 PM

Sleepy and have a young child :)

tgm1024 04-06-20 11:04 AM

I saw one full episode last night. Still in the meh category (for me). I'll try #2 with an open mind.

BTW, I can't stand one of the BS points JE made in a video. Not because it's the worst thing he's done, but because it's the kind of thing that unthinking hicks would fall for as an argument:

WARNING: "Tiger King" spoilers below

There's a counter video he made where he shows a large cat getting a drink of water and it says something like "See! Look at the small cage she puts them in!"

Guys, it was a feeding alcove.

It's common practice when trying to control the health of wild animals to have the feeding time be tightly controlled in protected quarters. The last thing in the world you want is for the law of the Jungle thing to kick in.

Miss Vicky 04-06-20 11:22 AM

@tgm1024

As much as I dislike Joe Exotic, I actually have to agree with him that the enclosures that many of the cats at Big Cat Rescue are kept in are too small. I used to sometimes watch BCR's youtube channel - long before I knew who Joe Exotic is - but I stopped because I was bothered by the size of the enclosures.

Sedai 04-06-20 12:14 PM

Watched this with the wife over the weekend. Good, but not great. Disliked pretty much everyone involved. I was raised in rural Southern AZ, so people like this weren't that alien to me, unfortunately. Somewhat entertaining, but probably in the bottom half of the documentaries I have seen, quality-wise. Also - if Joe Exotic is a libertarian, I think I need to reassess my party affiliation... ;)

tgm1024 04-06-20 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 2080709)
@tgm1024

As much as I dislike Joe Exotic, I actually have to agree with him that the enclosures that many of the cats at Big Cat Rescue are kept in are too small. I used to sometimes watch BCR's youtube channel - long before I knew who Joe Exotic is - but I stopped because I was bothered by the size of the enclosures.
I rifled through some pictures from her compound, and looked through BCR by fast forwarding, and the pens that I saw were small were for showing/feeding/documenting/veterinarian purposes, not for some kind of long term storage.

Do you have a picture of what you mean? I'd really like to see it.

The picture that Joe Exotic was showing in that ridiculous video of his was a feeding alcove. Just a safe place where no other cats can fight their way in.

Talking to the caretakers of various zoos and natural habitat zoos is interesting. They need to tightly regulate each animal's diet often. They also need to make sure that the smallest doesn't lose out on food.

tgm1024 04-06-20 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Sedai (Post 2080728)
Watched this with the wife over the weekend. Good, but not great. Disliked pretty much everyone involved.
There's a definite "icky" factor to it, as my wife would probably say.

I was raised in rural Southern AZ, so people like this weren't that alien to me, unfortunately. Somewhat entertaining, but probably in the bottom half of the documentaries I have seen, quality-wise. Also - if Joe Exotic is a libertarian, I think I need to reassess my party affiliation... ;)
Hah! I have family in AZ, and they have a story or two of such people. But not as many stories as from the friends I have in North and South Carolina.

Oh brother. That's definitely hobnobbing with the great unwashed......

To give you a fun little story. 35 years ago, my wife got her master's degree at UVA, Charlottesville, VA. It's an odd oasis of education in a sea of hicks. To give you a sense, one of the professors pointed out that there is a road there called Rio Road. It's actually pronounced "rye-oh" over there. But that's not the funny part. It was called that because many decades prior it was originally the old route 10, and the sign was R.10.

tgm1024 04-06-20 02:05 PM

One thought I kept having though as I saw ep1:

Aren't there any dentists in Florida?

Sedai 04-06-20 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by tgm1024 (Post 2080744)
Hah! I have family in AZ, and they have a story or two of such people. But not as many stories as from the friends I have in North and South Carolina.
Can confirm. I lived in Spruce Pine NC for about a year back in the 70s. I was just a wee lad, but I do recall some seriously backwoods type characters in that tiny mountain town...

Miss Vicky 04-06-20 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by tgm1024 (Post 2080800)
One thought I kept having though as I saw ep1:

Aren't there any dentists in Florida?
It's the meth, man.

Yoda 04-06-20 02:48 PM

Yeah, the meth explains a lot. How he kept getting these guys to marry him, how poor everyone's judgment is, etc.

Miss Vicky 04-06-20 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2080840)
Yeah, the meth explains a lot. How he kept getting these guys to marry him, how poor everyone's judgment is, etc.
That, too, but I was referring more specifically to meth mouth.

Yoda 04-06-20 02:50 PM

Yeah, same, was just adding to that. They talk about the meth briefly, but the more you think about it the more you realize it's probably responsible for most of what happens.

Stirchley 04-06-20 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2080473)
But it really is a perfect test to just watch the first 10-15 minutes of the first episode. You'll know right away.
Interesting to read Larry David saying he found eppy 1 to be “disturbing” & he could barely finish it.

Taz 04-06-20 08:29 PM

Just finished sitting through this, and there are parts that are deeply disturbing. I went from raging at the animal welfare, to incredulous at the mental ****ers on it, to pishing myself at the mad ****er making they country videos!

Never seen as many rockets on the one programme.

tgm1024 04-06-20 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Taz (Post 2080982)
Just finished sitting through this, and there are parts that are deeply disturbing. I went from raging at the animal welfare, to incredulous at the mental ****ers on it, to pishing myself at the mad ****er making they country videos!

Never seen as many rockets on the one programme.
Rockets?

Taz 04-06-20 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by tgm1024 (Post 2080984)
Rockets?

Scottish slang, sorry. Could've used numpties instead, I guess, lol.

Miss Vicky 04-06-20 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Taz (Post 2080994)
I would say "wtf is a numpty?," but I already googled it. Replacing one slang word with another doesn't really help.

tgm1024 04-06-20 09:45 PM

You're Scottish? What, that's like Irish, right?

(author runs for cover)......

doubledenim 04-07-20 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by tgm1024 (Post 2080744)

Always great to hear stuff like this. Makes you wonder why so many people go down there to go to school and live there. Pretty much just a side-show carnival of circus freaks.

Yoda 04-08-20 10:08 PM

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...14598776582145

tgm1024 04-09-20 10:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2081639)

I still get such posts from you as totally blank (the twitter link):

My adbocker is turned off too. Dunno know what's going on.

Only in firefox though. Chrome works.

Yoda 04-09-20 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by tgm1024 (Post 2081748)
I still get such posts from you as totally blank (the twitter link):

My adbocker is turned off too. Dunno know what's going on.
Last time I had someone report this it turned out there was just another browser plugin which did something different but behaved the same way on the technical side. If you try it with plugins temporarily turned off, that should give us more information.

I'm also assuming you didn't just turn off JavaScript altogether.

tgm1024 04-09-20 10:52 AM

That's what I was thinking. I'll chase it down later for ya, one addon at a time.

Gonna happen to more than one person over time.

Yoda 04-09-20 10:53 AM

Yeah. Not sure if there's too much to be done since the alternative is something fully server-side, which means probably writing something myself, but we'll see.

doubledenim 04-09-20 04:23 PM

What channel is darts on ? :lol:

Yoda 04-10-20 10:50 AM

It's official: Netflix is bringing 'Tiger King' back for one more episode:

The streaming giant announced Thursday that it would release an eighth episode of the show, titled "The Tiger King and I," on April 12.

... "I talk to a lot of people involved in the project," McHale says in the video. "To see what's happened in their lives since the release of the series. It's eye-opening and, hopefully, funny."
Love McHale, too, so win-win.

Yoda 04-10-20 02:36 PM

Also, this is neat: last year my wife and I went to a wedding in Denver and visited a wildlife sanctuary. She was reading about the show and it sounds like some of the tigers from this show were sent there! So I guess we probably saw some of them, before we knew any of this.

Stirchley 04-10-20 02:48 PM

⬆️ Was it a nice sanctuary?

Yoda 04-10-20 02:56 PM

Yes. Very, very large. Which obviously meant we didn't get lots of great looks, but the animals seemed to be in good hands. And sometimes they still got pretty close (especially one of the bears, which started sprinting to the edge of the enclosure when it saw a truck driving down the road, because it assumed it was bringing food).

Here's the site: https://www.wildanimalsanctuary.org/

Big, high red walkways over the enclosures. Really huge/spread out.

Stirchley 04-10-20 03:16 PM

⬆️ I wanted to see if it Is one of the places I financially support, but it’s not. We do get a yearly calendar from them though. The walkways are awesome.

Loner 04-12-20 01:54 AM

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long! Use an editor and stop covering the same ground over and over!

tgm1024 04-12-20 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2082139)
Yes. Very, very large. Which obviously meant we didn't get lots of great looks, but the animals seemed to be in good hands. And sometimes they still got pretty close (especially one of the bears, which started sprinting to the edge of the enclosure when it saw a truck driving down the road, because it assumed it was bringing food).

Here's the site: https://www.wildanimalsanctuary.org/

Big, high red walkways over the enclosures. Really huge/spread out.
Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 2082142)
⬆️ I wanted to see if it Is one of the places I financially support, but it’s not. We do get a yearly calendar from them though. The walkways are awesome.
Holy crap. That's amazing---> https://www.wildanimalsanctuary.org/pictures-videos

The Audubon in New Orleans had an interesting approach. The place was nice enough, but like all animal layouts, needed to be 10x the size.

They dug canals around some of the animals and brought the water level to ground height. In the middle of the canal was a heavy fence to went to the water surface. So you're basically at eye level with an animal. The problem with this approach is that it obviously doesn't work for things like, oh, Tigers. The daily feeding would be the tourists.

tgm1024 04-12-20 02:27 PM

I've long advocated that since India and the countries in Africa seem to completely lack the ability to save their own animals, that Americans should step up and maintain a very large conservation somewhere with flexible enough climate to meet the animal needs. Mostly absurdly warm most of the time.

If a presidential candidate advocated a $100B a year refuge someplace, I'd likely vote for him, so long as he wasn't completely bonkers.

doubledenim 04-12-20 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by tgm1024 (Post 2082611)

If a presidential candidate advocated a $100B a year refuge someplace, I'd likely vote for him, so long as he wasn't completely bonkers.

Ummm, isn't that in itself "completely bonkers" ? 🤔

I'm a bleeding heart for animals, but I can't put money for animals in front of people.

tgm1024 04-12-20 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by doubledenim (Post 2082619)
Ummm, isn't that in itself "completely bonkers" ? 🤔

Nope.

Originally Posted by doubledenim (Post 2082619)
I'm a bleeding heart for animals, but I can't put money for animals in front of people.

Depends.

If you keep all funding to just feeding people, there will always be at least some still hungry. The law of diminishing returns means that your efficacy at this becomes less and less over time and getting to them all becomes harder and harder.

I suspect that this would lead to no spending on anything because it would be putting money on something in front of people.

Or put another way, what amount of federal spending is so low that it no longer is putting animals in front of people? $1B, $1M, $1? Isn't any amount then "in front"?

doubledenim 04-12-20 03:32 PM

I can see your side. It's a philosophical debate I'm not equipped for. I just think the status quo believes "save 1 human life at the cost of X animals". I don't see anyone who gets taken serious putting animal life in front of humans. Not right or wrong, I think it's just reality.

So... You guys hear Kirkham's story about the horse trailer?

Loner 04-12-20 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by doubledenim (Post 2082632)
So... You guys hear Kirkham's story about the horse trailer?
Yes, just watched the follow up episode with Joel McHale. Not surprising, wasn't shocked.

Yoda 04-13-20 01:24 AM

https://twitter.com/suite_tea/status...23177717682177

Stirchley 04-13-20 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by doubledenim (Post 2077920)
The teeth
LOL. What teeth? And why did that toothless “husband” never put on a shirt during interviews. I was gagging just watching him.

And I couldn’t watch the very butch “Saff” trying desperately to act like a man.

Originally Posted by tgm1024 (Post 2080261)
I might dump it prematurely out of boredom ...
Bailed out post-episode 4. Same stuff over & over again. Never seen such a bunch of unsavory individuals. Doc Antle or whatever his name is was the most egotistical jerk I have ever heard in my life. What a tool.

Watched this with the wife over the weekend. Good, but not great. Disliked pretty much everyone involved.
Ditto me.

Originally Posted by doubledenim (Post 208261)
None of my charity money goes to humans. Only animals.

Miss Vicky 04-13-20 04:21 PM

The husband said he was shirtless because he wanted to show off his tattoos. He’s also gotten dentures.

Saff is trans. He was misgendered on the show.

doubledenim 04-13-20 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda (Post 2082730)

How's that old jingle go..."show em' what you can do!"

Stirchley 04-13-20 04:37 PM

Forgot to mention: Baskin totally reminds me of Kathleen Turner in Body Heat. Especially the same husky voice.

cricket 04-13-20 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Stirchley (Post 2082911)
Forgot to mention: Baskin totally reminds me of Kathleen Turner in Body Heat. Especially the same husky voice.
Omg no way!!!!

Austruck 04-15-20 08:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)

gandalf26 04-28-20 06:57 AM

Finished it last night, what a ride, and what a weird world of unsavoury characters.

Carol Baskin killed her husband 100%.

Another small town law enforcement embarrassment.

Iroquois 04-28-20 02:12 PM

I didn't like it.

doubledenim 04-28-20 06:36 PM

I can rest easy knowing the world hasn't changed that much.

gandalf26 04-30-20 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Iroquois (Post 2086493)
I didn't like it.
I feel like I'm letting the documentary maker off the hook a bit cause it's such a wacky weird story, but I felt he could have pushed Doc, Carol and Joe a bit more. Especially Doc with his setup up of slaves who perform "favours" for him and work 100 hours a week for next to nothing.

Carol did the best impression of someone pretending to be an Angel who is actually a Devil I've ever seen.

Iroquois 04-30-20 11:13 AM

I also heard that they apparently edited around Joe being considerably and frequently racist, presumably because it would make him more immediately off-putting rather than the wacky weirdo who slowly goes bad that he's ultimately framed as on the show.

gandalf26 05-01-20 05:13 AM

Yea I did hear that somewhere. Big Cat world in USA seems to be all lunatics.

My own impression was that none of them came off well. However if we're ranking the scumbags in order I'd say Carol's the worst, then Doc followed by Joe.

MovieGal 05-02-20 11:32 PM

my sis had me watch up to 3...I DO NOT agree with ppl owning endangered animals as pets or for profit of sale. No one should have them unless they are AZA certified. My daughter feels stronger about this than I do.

gandalf26 07-14-20 10:39 AM

https://youtu.be/com--q7aIkQ

Carol Baskin being tricked into giving a birthday message to 2 of the most notorious UK pedophiles.

Lmfao