Movie Forums (http://www.movieforums.com/community/index.php)
-   Intermission: Miscellaneous Chat (http://www.movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM (http://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=57724)

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 03:26 PM

Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1e.eea...int-JZK860.jpg

A warm hi to all you just tuning in to Cat Chat on 97.7 MoFoFM!

https://www.cachevalleymediagroup.co...dio-empty2.jpg

Great show we for you tonight -- an interview with our very own @Sexy Celebrity . That's right, we're going to kick back in the studio, and talk about whatever takes our fancy. And we fancy a lot.

Flying solo with tonight's guest so no regular call screening on the menu. So play nice, callers.

https://imgc.allpostersimages.com/im...0-13198926.jpg

So... right after this music interlude from Cheryl Lynn and word from our sponsors, we'll be bring the Sexy to your cars, living rooms, BEDROOMS. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI569nw0YUQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=006RNS-jtSQ

Interview roll call:

Sexy Celebrity
Miss Vicky
Nostromo87
ynwtf
CiCi
Gatsby
Violetlvr
TheUsualSuspect
Joel

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:32 PM

Re: Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwfErYUoqx8

My warm up music.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 03:33 PM

And we're back with you on 97.1 MoFoFm..Cat Chat.

And with me in the studio tonight is none other than @Sexy Celebrity. How are you feeling tonight? Well, not quite a tonight for you...

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941826)
And we're back with you on 97.1 MoFoFm..Cat Chat.

And with me in the studio tonight is none other than @Sexy Celebrity. How are you feeling tonight? Well, not quite a tonight for you...
I'm feeling a little more tutti than frutti, baby.

Yes, it's actually 2:35 pm here.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:36 PM

I LOVE this whole chat thread, by the way. Looks gorgeous. Very well thought out and put together. I'm kinda surprised, considering how fast this was done.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941828)
I'm feeling a little more tutti than frutti, baby.

Yes, it's actually 2:35 pm here.
oh god then I can't be offering you anything other than Crystal Pepsi.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Pepsi_20oz.jpg

I'll be having something a little darker. :lol:

So tell us a little more about your tutti feeling. We're already a little familiar with your fruity. Tutti is bit extra. What's extra in your life right now?

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941829)
I LOVE this whole chat thread, by the way. Looks gorgeous. Very well thought out and put together. I'm kinda surprised, considering how fast this was done.
Thank you :kiss: It's those quick reflexes of mine. Sometimes, they deliver. ;) Had I more time, I'd have made a sting.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941830)
oh god then I can't be offering you anything other than Crystal Pepsi.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Pepsi_20oz.jpg
Thank you! Yes, I love Crystal Pepsi. They don't have it out now.

I'll be having something a little darker. :lol:
Eeeek!

So tell us a little more about your tutti feeling.
Well, I just went to the bathroom, so, ya know......

We're already a little familiar with your fruity.
A little too familiar.

Tutti is bit extra. What's extra in your life right now?
Um..... not the gum. Extra.

Um...… well, I gave you the idea for this thread and it looks great!

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:41 PM

Really, though, not a lot interesting going on with me.

My real life is boring. Disastrously so. For the most part.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:44 PM

I am upset that your thread isn't being flooded with rep and replies already.

What's happened to Movie Forums?! I swear, it's quieter than it ever has been. That's why I worried that it was dying.

The only thing I can count on anymore, with this forum, is Cat_Sidhe and her rep that she gives me.

There's NOTHING else going on around here except her, as far as I'm concerned.

Camo 08-26-18 03:45 PM

Hey guys, long time listener first time caller.

I just always wanted to say that, carry on.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941832)
Thank you! Yes, I love Crystal Pepsi. They don't have it out now.
That's one of those mysterious American beasts. I've heard of it, never seen it. Like Twinkies, Ding Dongs and Ho Ho's.

Although... you qualify as all three.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/MveEBQkoqarpS/200.gif

Well, I just went to the bathroom, so, ya know......
Well, you are a regular. ;)

Um..... not the gum. Extra.

Um...… well, I gave you the idea for this thread and it looks great!
Well, you are the inspiring type. The wind beneath wings!

no that's not a reference to a fart.

But on a more serious note regarding extras, a few forum members get quite confused by your constant deleting of posts, making threads look unintelligible. In fact, @Yoda just closed one a few minutes ago. What's your thought process when you delete?

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1941836)

Hi Camo! Thanks for stopping by!

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1941836)

Feel free to ask a question, Camo in Scotland. How's your internet connection faring now?

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941837)
That's one of those mysterious American beasts. I've heard of it, never seen it. Like Twinkies, Ding Dongs and Ho Ho's.

Although... you qualify as all three.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But on a more serious note regarding extras, a few forum members get quite confused by your constant deleting of posts, making threads look unintelligible. In fact, @Yoda just closed one a few minutes ago. What's your thought process when you delete?
The same thought process I'm actually having right now -- What the HELL am I doing?!

What am I doing talking about myself on the internet? I know everybody does it these days, but..... I dunno. I guess I just like having my privacy. I get nervous and feel like I'm revealing too much about myself. That's how I feel these days. Gone are the days where I just didn't give a sh*t. But then things happen -- like me giving you the idea for this thread here. And telling you to interview me!

I am telling you.... I have a split personality. There are now two sides to me. A very serious side, and a joking/crazy guy who just does whatever random thing he wants to do. It's like Jerry Lewis and Eddie Murphy in those Nutty Professor movies.

Sexy Celebrity is nothing but Buddy Love, the alter-ego. The id.

Sexy Celebrity is Tyler Durden. The real me is the Narrator, Edward Norton.

Camo 08-26-18 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941840)
Feel free to ask a question, Camo in Scotland. How's your internet connection faring now?
It wasn't my internet connection cat underscore sidhe, every other site was working fine it was this one specifically. Can't remember what Yoda said now but it's working again anyway.

Weird that i can get through so easily, thought the phoneline would be jammed by now.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:52 PM

I'm a little upset, but understanding, about Yoda closing that "Black MoFos" thread.

I think it was a good idea.... but..... it just didn't go anywhere, unfortunately. And then yes, I deleted a bunch of posts in it, like I always do. I was really hoping to hear from the black people who use Movie Forums. That's all I wanted to see -- their views about things.

But people take everything I do as a joke.

EXCEPT that "Are You Sorry You're White?" thread. I can't believe how that took off. But I did think it was an interesting, important subject for our time right now.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1941842)
It wasn't my internet connection cat underscore sidhe, every other site was working fine it was this one specifically. Can't remember what Yoda said now but it's working again anyway.

Weird that i can get through so easily, thought the phoneline would be jammed by now.
This website was down last night for quite awhile. First time in awhile I'd seen it do that. I don't know when it came back online. I went to sleep.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941841)
The same thought process I'm actually having right now -- What the HELL am I doing?!

What am I doing talking about myself on the internet? I know everybody does it these days, but..... I dunno. I guess I just like having my privacy. I get nervous and feel like I'm revealing too much about myself. That's how I feel these days. Gone are the days where I just didn't give a sh*t. But then things happen -- like me giving you the idea for this thread here. And telling you to interview me!

I am telling you.... I have a split personality. There are now two sides to me. A very serious side, and a joking/crazy guy who just does whatever random thing he wants to do. It's like Jerry Lewis and Eddie Murphy in those Nutty Professor movies.

Sexy Celebrity is nothing but Buddy Love, the alter-ego. The id.

Sexy Celebrity is Tyler Durden. The real me is the Narrator, Edward Norton.
You've always struck us as the id. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn by speaking for the whole of MoFo, but sometimes, you do present as serious and at others, almost dadaist. Do you think it's a bad think to be split? Are they mutually exclusive, your two halves? Can you get them to work together?

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941843)
I'm a little upset, but understanding, about Yoda closing that "Black MoFos" thread.

I think it was a good idea.... but..... it just didn't go anywhere, unfortunately. And then yes, I deleted a bunch of posts in it, like I always do. I was really hoping to hear from the black people who use Movie Forums. That's all I wanted to see -- their views about things.

But people take everything I do as a joke.

EXCEPT that "Are You Sorry You're White?" thread. I can't believe how that took off. But I did think it was an interesting, important subject for our time right now.
But wouldn't you consider taking risks a good thing, even if they fail. This is just a thread. I mean both that and things in life. Nothing ventured noting gained, as you saw by the latter thread you mentioned. The former, well, some things don't take off. C'est la vie, no?

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941846)
You've always struck us as the id. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn by speaking for the whole of MoFo, but sometimes, you do present as serious and at others, almost dadaist. Do you think it's a bad thing to be split? Are they mutually exclusive, your two halves? Can you get them to work together?
I did say -- in a now DELETED post, of course -- that I am a Dadaist.

I think that is kind of true. Ever since high school, I've been interested in surrealism, Salvador Dali, and the Dada movement. I remember checking out books at the library all about Dada. It fascinated me. There was also a Dada art exhibit near me once, too, that I attended. I was very fortunate to see that. Dada stalks me through my life.

But at the same time, I'd say.... I'm not exactly a Dadaist, of course. I'm just doing my thing, and my thing just happens to be quite messy right now. It used to be more well put together and beautiful. I've had some issues come up in my life that seem to have affected that. Seem to have changed me.

Is it a bad thing to be split? Do they ever work together?

It really feels like I cannot control the crazy side of me. WHO CAN? If people could control the crazy sides of themselves.... we wouldn't have murderers and alcoholics and drug users and you name it. The world WORKS because people cannot control themselves. And that's how I fit in with this.

Deep down, something must be going on with me. Maybe I'm subconsciously trying to get myself banned? Trying to piss off Yoda enough to ban me. It would not surprise me.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Camo (Post 1941842)
Especially since my call screener is absent tonight.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941847)
But wouldn't you consider taking risks a good thing, even if they fail. This is just a thread. I mean both that and things in life. Nothing ventured noting gained, as you saw by the latter thread you mentioned. The former, well, some things don't take off. C'est la vie, no?
I could probably use some counseling in that area. Trying to see things as good, even if I take risks.

I guess I'm not much of a risk taker. Never really have been.

Sometimes you might take a risk -- and lose everything. I can kinda see how my own life knows the truth about that. I have taken risks in life and lost a lot. So I guess I'm just still afraid that I'll lose a lot if I take risks here now. I guess.

honeykid 08-26-18 04:06 PM

Evening everyone. I didn't know we were allowed to chime in, so I have a question for SC.

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941849)
I did say -- in a now DELETED post, of course -- that I am a Dadaist.

I think that is kind of true. Ever since high school, I've been interested in surrealism, Salvador Dali, and the Dada movement. I remember checking out books at the library all about Dada. It fascinated me. There was also a Dada art exhibit near me once, too, that I attended. I was very fortunate to see that. Dada stalks me through my life.
Wow, I didn't know that. We have another thing in common there then. :lol:

But at the same time, I'd say.... I'm not exactly a Dadaist, of course. I'm just doing my thing, and my thing just happens to be quite messy right now. It used to be more well put together and beautiful. I've had some issues come up in my life that seem to have affected that. Seem to have changed me.
Everything that happens to you shapes you. How are you processing it? You don't have to list your actual process, but whether it's going well or not so well.

Is it a bad thing to be split? Do they ever work together?
I suppose I'm comparing it to my taming of my inner beast.

It really feels like I cannot control the crazy side of me. WHO CAN? If people could control the crazy sides of themselves.... we wouldn't have murderers and alcoholics and drug users and you name it. The world WORKS because people cannot control themselves. And that's how I fit in with this.
Yes, history and art is full of those who couldn't control themselves.

Deep down, something must be going on with me. Maybe I'm subconsciously trying to get myself banned? Trying to piss off Yoda enough to ban me. It would not surprise me.
Why do you think you'd want to trigger that? Because you can't stay away yourself? Why not just accept you love this place and be here when you can, and absent when you can't? It would take you years of being logged on to delete yourself entirely, unless you developed code and hacked the site.

That would get you banned.

While you think on that, a musical interlude of your choosing. And then a word from the sponsors of your choosing.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:10 PM

Oooooh. Mass shooting at a video game tournament in Florida right now.

Plus, John McCain is dead. I was gonna make a thread about him. There's a lot going on in the world right now.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941857)
Oooooh. Mass shooting at a video game tournament in Florida right now.

Plus, John McCain is dead. I was gonna make a thread about him. There's a lot going on in the world right now.
Wow. Are you alright to continue after the music and ad or do you need a moment to process the world right now?

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by honeykid (Post 1941852)
Evening everyone. I didn't know we were allowed to chime in, so I have a question for SC.

Oh come on. Black suits are not really my thing, sweetie.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941858)
Wow. Are you alright to continue after the music and ad or do you need a moment to process the world right now?
I need a moment just to reply to ya! :)

honeykid 08-26-18 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941859)
That's not a no. ;):D

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:14 PM

THAT MUSICAL INTERLUDE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWZisnZ-RGE

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941859)
Originally Posted by honeykid (Post 1941852)

Interesting how @honeykid imagined you. I wonder how other MoFos imagine you.

CALL IN, MOFOS, 0800-CATCHATFM and tell us what you think Sexy Celebrity is wearing right now...

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovKtOrzqWf4

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941854)
Wow, I didn't know that. We have another thing in common there then. :lol:
Really? That's awesome. Kudos.

Everything that happens to you shapes you. How are you processing it? You don't have to list your actual process, but whether it's going well or not so well.
First of all, I should mention that I'm eating a hamburger right now. Hopefully it doesn't make me more tutti.

How am I processing what's going on in my life? Great, actually. I've had a "blessing in disguise" as you talked about. But I do feel I've got a lot more work to do.

I suppose I'm comparing it to my taming of my inner beast.
Can I interview you a little bit? What's your inner beast like?

Yes, history and art is full of those who couldn't control themselves.
Absolutely. Maybe that's how the whole universe was created. Maybe God is absolutely crazy and he created us down here during one of his "spells."

Why do you think you'd want to trigger that? Because you can't stay away yourself? Why not just accept you love this place and be here when you can, and absent when you can't? It would take you years of being logged on to delete yourself entirely, unless you developed code and hacked the site.

That would get you banned.
Sometimes I fantasize about this place getting hit with hackers who destroy everything and cause all of my crap to disappear forever. I really do. It really is the only quick way to get rid of everything.

I find.... that I'm not quite proud of what I say years or so later after I've said it.

I'm not my own #1 fan. Not by far. I'M NOBODY IMPORTANT, anyway!

I don't think I truly love this place like I used to. I used to say I'd pay money to be a member here, if there was a subscription you'd have to pay. I wouldn't pay that money now.

I just think that..... internet forums are a dying breed. And this one is no different. People have moved on to things like Twitter and such. There are newer ways to communicate with people on the net. This is an old fashioned thing. There's nothing wrong with it.... but I don't know..... I think it's also a lot of effort to try and build a personality for yourself here. Not everyone can do it. But those that can are the ones who stick around.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:25 PM

...and we're back with Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFo EFFF EMMMMMM with our guest @Sexy Celebrity.

Speaking of how people imagine you dressed, I know you watch a RuPaul's drag race. Have you ever dressed in drag?

honeykid 08-26-18 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941865)
CALL IN, MOFOS, 0800-CATCHATFM and tell us what you think Sexy Celebrity is wearing right now...
Hmmm. Tricky. It's Sunday, which is wash day, so this is probable.

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/BYF1JF/bad...usa-BYF1JF.jpg

However, we all know that sometimes he likes to butch it up and goes full on.

http://i0.wp.com/www.teamjimmyjoe.co...size=500%2C712

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:33 PM

To be totally honest, @honeykid DOES understand how I look. I'm either all nerdy like the first guy, or I'm dressed in snakeskin and fur.

That nerd guy has some hot legs, by the way. I'm a leg guy.

honeykid 08-26-18 04:35 PM

There was a drag queen episode of Blind Date over here a few weeks back. It was pretty good, though I felt a bit for the guy who was choosing as he didn't seem to know that they were drag queens. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq3IPZKo6UA

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941870)
First of all, I should mention that I'm eating a hamburger right now. Hopefully it doesn't make me more tutti.
I suspect American burgers and Swedish burgers are very different.

How am I processing what's going on in my life? Great, actually. I've had a "blessing in disguise" as you talked about. But I do feel I've got a lot more work to do.
Just keep at it. Even if you fall down every now and then, you will pick yourself up and carry on. Head high. QUEEN. *finger snap*

Can I interview you a little bit? What's your inner beast like?
Sure.

Well, apparently it actually is stronger than I am normally. Physically. I destroyed a door in a rage and don't remember it. By PULLING it, not slamming it. When I can control it, it's awesome. I get a lot done, and I don't need sleep or food, and my boyfriend describes me as the most resilient person he's ever met. I uh...have no opinion on that. I just carry on. But often everything's a race, even going to pee. My best friend's a guy and he curses every time we're in a pub and I go to pee. He says it's literally a moment. :lol:
And I've noticed races entice the beast.

When out of control, my beast can really destroy things. But I have a handle on it now, I think. I know I'll fall down every now and then in future, but I'm ok with that. In check, it's useful.

Absolutely. Maybe that's how the whole universe was created. Maybe God is absolutely crazy and he created us down here during one of his "spells."

Sometimes I fantasize about this place getting hit with hackers who destroy everything and cause all of my crap to disappear forever. I really do. It really is the only quick way to get rid of everything.

I find.... that I'm not quite proud of what I say years or so later after I've said it.

I'm not my own #1 fan. Not by far. I'M NOBODY IMPORTANT, anyway!

I don't think I truly love this place like I used to. I used to say I'd pay money to be a member here, if there was a subscription you'd have to pay. I wouldn't pay that money now.

I just think that..... internet forums are a dying breed. And this one is no different. People have moved on to things like Twitter and such. There are newer ways to communicate with people on the net. This is an old fashioned thing. There's nothing wrong with it.... but I don't know..... I think it's also a lot of effort to try and build a personality for yourself here. Not everyone can do it. But those that can are the ones who stick around.
Yes, but you hate Twitter. :lol: And well, there's another factor to your coming back here. There's maybe two people you would add to another more modern thing. So you come back here because that's where the rest of us are. :kiss:

So I kind of call bull****. Kind of. ;)

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:37 PM

I feel like I'm answering questions for the Survivor Q&A.

When you and I were final two for Survivor 9.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:39 PM

Well, apparently it actually is stronger than I am normally. Physically. I destroyed a door in a rage and don't remember it. By PULLING it, not slamming it. When I can control it, it's awesome. I get a lot done, and I don't need sleep or food, and my boyfriend describes me as the most resilient person he's ever met. I uh...have no opinion on that. I just carry on. But often everything's a race, even going to pee. My best friend's a guy and he curses every time we're in a pub and I go to pee. He says it's literally a moment.
And I've noticed races entice the beast.

When out of control, my beast can really destroy things. But I have a handle on it now, I think. I know I'll fall down every now and then in future, but I'm ok with that. In check, it's useful.
Well, I think I must have a beast, too.

Goodness. You destroyed a door by pulling it? Are you Wolverine?

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941877)
Not in a major way. I actually was a child crossdresser, to be totally honest. I would go through my older sister's things and put them on and my parents even took pictures. Hopefully that doesn't get them arrested. I enjoyed doing it. I have several pictures of myself as, like, a cheerleader, or just wearing my sister's terrible 1980's dresses. Hilariously bizarre stuff. I was looking on my computer to see if I had any to show you, 'cause I used to. I don't see them now.

I think it would absolutely be fun to be a drag queen. A drag queen's life is something I would enjoy. It would certainly be more eventful than this boring internet-based life I seem to have.
The thing I love about drag is how they use it like armour. They're all so sensitive yet HARD, and just very amazing. I'd love to see those pictures. :)

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941888)
Well, I think I must have a beast, too.

Goodness. You destroyed a door by pulling it? Are you Wolverine?
Well I am small. And ferocious. So yeah. :lol:

I WAS pushed to a complete black out rage, though. This, incidentally is the friend I just reconnected with. So I give BIG second chances. I suppose, so does he. He instigated, but that was one time I couldn't control myself. Now I know better than to let a drunk trigger me like that.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941886)
I feel like I'm answering questions for the Survivor Q&A.

When you and I were final two for Survivor 9.
Well, not quite. I'm just getting started.

Tell me more about young Sexy Celebrity. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up? Who was your first crush?

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941889)
The thing I love about drag is how they use it like armour. They're all so sensitive yet HARD, and just very amazing. I'd love to see those pictures. :)
You'd probably have to be tough to be a drag queen.

I've said I'd like to be a drag queen, but I have never had the balls to actually go out and do it. It's also, though, a type of thing where.... if you do it, you're sort of a drag queen forever. Which is kinda like being Sexy Celebrity. Sexy Celebrity is my drag persona.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941893)
Well, actually, no I don't. I actually just joined Twitter, as a matter of fact. Yes, I've seen the Movie Forums Twitter page. I've seen everybody on here who uses Twitter and follows the Movie Forums Twitter. I've even seen your Twitter, Cat.

At first, I followed everybody. Then.... I had second thoughts..... because this is Movie Forums.... and unfollowed you guys. Sorry. I may follow you all again soon. I really don't know if I'll keep Twitter. But I am liking it. I could tell you my Twitter handle, but I think I'll keep it private.
I wouldn't have noticed had you quickly followed an unfollowed. I've been ignoring Twitter recently as only like...3 or 4 of my favs were posting and it felt like an angry wasteland. And Facebook. I'm basically here. And email, whoever uses that. :up:

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941898)

I've said I'd like to be a drag queen, but I have never had the balls to actually go out and do it. It's also, though, a type of thing where.... if you do it, you're sort of a drag queen forever. Which is kinda like being Sexy Celebrity. Sexy Celebrity is my drag persona.
Would you say you're an introverted extrovert, or an extroverted introvert?

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941898)

Your Sophia is secretly my favourite.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941900)
Would you say you're an introverted extrovert, or an extroverted introvert?
Right off the bat, I'm kinda confused.

But I think I'll go with..... extroverted introvert. Because I am a shy, quiet type, yet I will broadcast to the whole world that I am.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941912)
Right off the bat, I'm kinda confused.

But I think I'll go with..... extroverted introvert. Because I am a shy, quiet type, yet I will broadcast to the whole world that I am.
Loud on the internet, quiet in person?

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941913)
Loud on the internet, quiet in person?
Exactly. But sometimes I feel quiet online and loud offline. It depends. Right now I'm actually feeling kinda quiet because this interview is making me kinda nervous.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 04:56 PM

I am wondering who you will interview on "Cat Chat" NEXT!

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941909)
An artist. That's something I remember thinking back then. I wanted to be an artist. I also wanted to be an actor. I remember I really wanted to replace Robert Englund as Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street films. I wanted to be a child Freddy Krueger!
I always wondered which one of the unholy trinity you'd gravitate towards. So it's Freddy. Something in common with @Nostromo87 hope you don't mind my mentioning you. You may be tuning in on one of your late night shifts... ;)

This is an easy answer. Micky Dolenz from The Monkees.
*coughs* Won't mention mine...

Who else is on your HALL PASS list?

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941917)
I am wondering who you will interview on "Cat Chat" NEXT!
I'll throw my net open.

But I'm not done with you yet, unless you're tired. :lol:

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941920)
But I'm not done with you yet, unless you're tired. :lol:
We can keep going, but maybe not for long.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941914)
Exactly. But sometimes I feel quiet online and loud offline. It depends. Right now I'm actually feeling kinda quiet because this interview is making me kinda nervous.
Why is the interview making you nervous? It was your idea, do you like to scare yourself?
I'll throw in some fun questions so you don't feel tense:

Are you a night person or a day person?

Are you a savoury, sweet or sour kind of person when it comes to food?

Do you sing?

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941924)
Are you a night person or a day person?
I used to be a night person, but now I am definitely a day person.

Are you a savoury, sweet or sour kind of person when it comes to food?
Hmmmm. I'm an ANYTHING GOES kind of person when it comes to food.

So you sing?
I sing terribly. Singer is something I've never aspired to be.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941926)
I used to be a night person, but now I am definitely a day person.
Do you like dawn? Or are you a later riser?

Hmmmm. I'm an ANYTHING GOES kind of person when it comes to food.
Adventurous eater or just more in the comfort food kind of zone?

I sing terribly. Singer is something I've never aspired to be.
Do you...bust a move when you think nobody's watching? :D

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 05:09 PM

@Sexy Celebrity I know you have a love for horror movies. What do you find truly scary? What makes your flesh crawl?

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941929)
Do you like dawn? Or are you a later riser?
It depends on the day. Sometimes I'm up early, sometimes not so much.

Adventurous eater or just more in the comfort food kind of zone?
Definitely an adventurous eater. I love trying stuff I haven't had before.

Do you...bust a move when you think nobody's watching? :D
YES. :D Hopefully nobody's watching me. :eek:

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 05:18 PM

@Sexy Celebrity You're a bit of a fatalist, how do you feel about coincidences. Just....yanno...coincidences and huh, how 'bout dat. Or...OMG SIIIIGN!!!!

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941938)
@Sexy Celebrity You're a bit of a fatalist, how do you feel about coincidences. Just....yanno...coincidences and huh, how 'bout dat. Or...OMG SIIIIGN!!!!
Fate is real. Stephen Hawking practically said so. Many scientists believe that everything is fated because there's no free will in nature, but they don't usually get all mystical about it.

I think there may be something to coincidences. I used to see them ALL THE DAMN TIME. And then I stopped really noticing them. To me, it used to be proof that God exists. But they may just be a fluke of the universe at large. Something built into "the system."

I don't know. I really need to go and watch The Matrix movies again. Matrix Reloaded used to be a very spiritual movie for me.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941941)
Fate is real. Stephen Hawking practically said so. Many scientists believe that everything is fated because there's no free will in nature, but they don't usually get all mystical about it.

I think there may be something to coincidences. I used to see them ALL THE DAMN TIME. And then I stopped really noticing them. To me, it used to be proof that God exists. But they may just be a fluke of the universe at large. Something built into "the system."

I don't know. I really need to go and watch The Matrix movies again. Matrix Reloaded used to be a very spiritual movie for me.
I notice coincidences and other things. Like. My black cat? I got her as a 3 year old froma place called "Katt Kommando" (:lol: ) and someone just took a guerilla photo pf her with her paws held out...it was hilarious. I had to meet that cat.

Anyway. Skip forward a coupe of years. I go look to see an apartment, because we HAVE to move. Our contract was a tear-down contract so we had to find a place asap. (oh my god, ipod is playing Chaka Khan, Ain't Nobody). :lol: When I went to look at a place by myself (boyfriend couldn't join) I knew we'd get it. (In Stockholm you're on a waiting list for apartments. We were #9. then #3 on this apartment, so 3 people had to say no before us).. and I knew this apartment would be ours.

Why?

When you walk from the subway, there's a big student center called PRISMA, and it's lit up in neon. Prisma is my black can't "official" name. :lol:

**** yeah we got that apartment. See? Signs.

Yes fate is real.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 05:29 PM

SO, as a wrap up, @Sexy Celebrity, let's play a game of ****, marry kill. :lol:

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 05:30 PM

(also, you get to choose the epilogue music. )

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941949)
(also, you get to choose the epilogue music. )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

I'm just picking the first song that pops in my head.

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1941947)
SO, as a wrap up, @Sexy Celebrity, let's play a game of ****, marry kill. :lol:
Let's do it!

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 05:34 PM

@Sexy Celebrity

****, MARRY KILL:

http://98rockswqrs.com/assets/images...alBWTSHIRT.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/52/b7...e7fb20c6ba.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/w8w68GG_5fM/hqdefault.jpg

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 05:35 PM

F**k Sylvester Stallone, Marry Jake Gyllenhaal..... kill Ben Affleck, unfortunately.

cat_sidhe 08-26-18 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941955)
F**k Sylvester Stallone, Marry Jake Gyllenhaal..... kill Ben Affleck, unfortunately.
OH MY GOD!!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/5yTY0Gmntws4E/giphy.gif

Poor Ben!!!

Thank you, @Sexy Celebrity for a wonderful show...and all of YOU for tuning in to Cat Chat on 907.1 MOFO EEF eff eff eff EMM emm emm emm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQRprgbYdTw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5_b-327Dw

Sexy Celebrity 08-26-18 05:43 PM

THANK YOU @cat_sidhe!

This has been fun and I wish you a lot of luck in the future on it.

Austruck 08-26-18 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1941909)
I saw @Austruck (Yoda's mom) post somewhere the other day that she had a crush on Micky Dolenz, too.
I did! I always had crushes on the sidekicks, the underdogs, the ones slightly off-center. So, while others loved Shaun Cassidy or David Cassidy, I had a crush on Jack Wild. My celebrity crushes in my teens were Roddy McDowall, Jerry Lewis, and, of course, Gene Wilder.

But yeah, definitely Dolenz over Davy Jones any day!

cat_sidhe 08-28-18 10:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Tonight, for me, sparrow's fart tomorrow joining me in the studio will be none other than reigning

@Miss Vicky

And as usual we'll be taking calls on the fly. That's right, we're riding this beast bare backed.
So tune in tonight, 19.30 Pacific Time, 04.30 GMT+1, and the rest of the mathematics can be sorted among yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezRluiaRBgg

HOLD ME!!!!

cat_sidhe 08-28-18 11:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtO0r4PytKE

And we're live on Cat Chat, 97.1 MoFoFM with President Bitch @Miss Vicky!

You've been through the fire wars again recently. How are you doing tonight?

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:40 PM

I'm doing well. No fire scares for a bit. Thank goodness.

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:41 PM

How are you, Cat?

cat_sidhe 08-28-18 11:43 PM

I'm doing alright. Haven't slept yet. :lol:

Have you always lived in a fire risk zone?

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:45 PM

Well I've always lived in California, so yeah. I don't remember it ever being this bad in past years though. So much smoke and ash.

cat_sidhe 08-28-18 11:46 PM

California's famous for its earthquakes too. Have you experienced one of those?

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:48 PM

Oh yeah, I've been in lots of earthquakes, but thankfully nothing severe enough to do any damage. It's a pretty freaky experience though to feel the ground suddenly shift beneath you. Almost feels like you're in a boat on choppy water.

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:50 PM

But I'd rather deal with that than with some of the other natural disasters like tornadoes and hurricanes.

cat_sidhe 08-28-18 11:50 PM

Do they teach you what to do in school already? Or maybe distribute pamphlets, like what to do in times of disaster. Those manuals tend to look like those safety guidelines on airplanes.

What was your childhood like? You mentioned in another thread that your mother tortured you with PJ Harvey. What else did she torture you with? :lol:

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:50 PM

When it comes to death and destruction, I like the element of surprise. I don't want the fear of knowing it's coming.

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:51 PM

Oh yeah, we had earthquake drills. They taught us to get under our desks or stand in a doorway.

cat_sidhe 08-28-18 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1943035)
But I'd rather deal with that than with some of the other natural disasters like tornadoes and hurricanes.
Pompeii seemed like such a nice place...

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:52 PM

My parents also kept stockpiles of dehydrated food in case of disaster. We had piles of that stuff in the garage.

cat_sidhe 08-28-18 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1943037)
When it comes to death and destruction, I like the element of surprise. I don't want the fear of knowing it's coming.
Like the ending of the Sopranos? What did you think of that?

cat_sidhe 08-28-18 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1943039)
Oh yeah, we had earthquake drills. They taught us to get under our desks or stand in a doorway.
Did it work? When the earthquake hit did people remember or just run around in a panic.

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:54 PM

My mom didn't do much musical torture when I was a child. Actually she mostly had good taste - lots of Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, R.E.M., and then things like Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. These days she hardly listens to anything but Bruce Springsteen - now THAT'S TORTURE.

cat_sidhe 08-28-18 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1943046)
My mom didn't do much musical torture when I was a child. Actually she mostly had good taste - lots of Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, R.E.M., and then things like Pearl Jam and Soundgarden. These days she hardly listens to anything but Bruce Springsteen - now THAT'S TORTURE.
I feel your pain. My boyfriend has a thing for Bruce Springsteen. :rolleyes: It's a Swedish dude thing here. They all seem to love Springsteen.

Would you call yourself adventurous in terms of food, music, movies, art, that sort of thing?

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1943043)
Like the ending of the Sopranos? What did you think of that?
I never did get into that show. I'm not much of a TV person.

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1943045)
Did it work? When the earthquake hit did people remember or just run around in a panic.
Damned if I know. :laugh:

Every earthquake I've experienced lasted only a couple of seconds and gave no time to react. It's just like "oh, sh*t, was that an earthquake?." I've slept through quite a few of them too. I actually have a set of cheap windchimes in my bedroom so that if I'm suddenly jolted awake I know if the place really shook or if I'm just thrashing in my sleep.

Miss Vicky 08-28-18 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1943048)
Would you call yourself adventurous in terms of food, music, movies, art, that sort of thing?
Yes and no. I'm willing to try most things, the trouble is I usually end up hating anything that's too far from my usual habits.

cat_sidhe 08-29-18 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1943049)
I never did get into that show. I'm not much of a TV person.
Not even in the winter?!? What else do you do when your pets pin you on the sofa?

Damned if I know. :laugh:

Every earthquake I've experienced lasted only a couple of seconds and gave no time to react. It's just like "oh, sh*t, was that an earthquake?." I've slept through quite a few of them too. I actually have a set of cheap windchimes in my bedroom so that if I'm suddenly jolted awake I know if the place really shook or if I'm just thrashing in my sleep.
Like some men I know. :lol:

What's your favourite element of being on movieforums? What's the hardest part of being President?

Oh wait I think I can guess this...

cat_sidhe 08-29-18 12:00 AM

Is it...not being able to ban? :lol:

cat_sidhe 08-29-18 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1943051)
Yes and no. I'm willing to try most things, the trouble is I usually end up hating anything that's too far from my usual habits.
But you're still trying! That's something, even if you look like grumpy cat after everything. Have you always been easily annoyed?

Miss Vicky 08-29-18 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1943052)
Not even in the winter?!? What else do you do when your pets pin you on the sofa?
Movies. I watch movies. Or play mindless games on Facebook. I also watch a lot of youtube videos.

But I'm actually more likely to be out and about in the winter than in the summer. California winters are fairly mild compared to other places and I hate the heat so I like to do a lot of walking when it's cold out.

What's your favourite element of being on movieforums? What's the hardest part of being President?
The people. Well some of the people. A few of the people. That's really my answer for both questions. I've never met a MoFo in person that I didn't know already outside of the forum, but I feel I've forged some good friendships here. On the other hand there are plenty of people who I'd love to be able to just slap across the face a few times. Sometimes the people who are my friends and the people who I want to slap are one and the same though.

Miss Vicky 08-29-18 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1943053)
Is it...not being able to ban? :lol:
Ah, if only. At one point prior to my presidency, I actually asked Yoda about being a moderator so that I could ban. He wisely said no. :laugh:

Originally Posted by cat_sidhe (Post 1943054)
But you're still trying! That's something, even if you look like grumpy cat after everything. Have you always been easily annoyed?
Oh yeah. Bitchiness runs in my veins. I come by it honestly though. My mother is a bitch too. Her mom is a very sweet lady though so I'm not sure what the hell went wrong. Might be the upbringing though since her bio mom is not the one that raised her.

Miss Vicky 08-29-18 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity (Post 1943056)
Hi Cat. Hi Miss Vicky. Longtime fan of both of you (for the most part)

My question for Miss Vicky is...……

Does she have a special man in her life? Is it JayDee? <3
Hi Sexy Celebrity. I'm a sometimes fan of you as well.

Thanks for the question. The answer though is no. I am perpetually, chronically, hopelessly single. It never fails that the men that I am attracted to are either unavailable or uninterested and the men that are attracted to me don't interest me.

cat_sidhe 08-29-18 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1943055)
Movies. I watch movies. Or play mindless games on Facebook. I also watch a lot of youtube videos.
Oh god, the games make me unreasonably angry. I block any invites and notifications. :lol: What kind of youtube videos do you gravitate towards? Funny or serious?

But I'm actually more likely to be out and about in the winter than in the summer. California winters are fairly mild compared to other places and I hate the heat so I like to do a lot of walking when it's cold out.
Have you ever thought of moving to a colder climate? America seems like it has it all as far as that's concerned.

The people. Well some of the people. A few of the people. That's really my answer for both questions. I've never met a MoFo in person that I didn't know already outside of the forum, but I feel I've forged some good friendships here. On the other hand there are plenty of people who I'd love to be able to just slap across the face a few times. Sometimes the people who are my friends and the people who I want to slap are one and the same though.
There's probably a few MoFos out there who have no idea you even like them.

That being said I would LOVE to see your SLAP LIST.

A quick word from one of our sponsors: And a reminder that the lines are open, MoFos. Drop in with a question!

https://media.treehugger.com/assets/...cycle-more.jpg

cat_sidhe 08-29-18 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky (Post 1943057)
Oh yeah. Bitchiness runs in my veins. I come by it honestly though. My mother is a bitch too. Her mom is a very sweet lady though so I'm not sure what the hell went wrong. Might be the upbringing though since her bio mom is not the one that raised her.
Maybe it's like the redhead gene and skips a generation or two. Does it feel GOOD to be bitchy? Are you sometimes a bitch at work? Like, low key.