My Hamster Mel is Great

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
AGGHHHH. I needed somewhere to breathe it's too structured out there. This might be the most the pointless thread off all, but I think there needs to be somewhere that doesn't need a big - stick by this title' sort of thing .

Just come here to let off steam, say ANYTHING you want . Maybe I just need a home, somewhere I can get shelter from the rain.

If you don't know what I'm talking about then good you are listening.

Anyway. My hamster Mel is Great, I love it. I love the way he looks at me early in the morning, it's so homely.

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Your Hamster looks like he has had plastic surgery...........

Well...............True or False

Yes his left ear had to be restructured due to a nasty accident with a letterbox.

I want to get some fish but I don't know what kind. Anyone got any ideas? I want fish that can do chores, I don't want lazy fish.

Originally posted by miniontv
Yes his left ear had to be restructured due to a nasty accident with a letterbox.

I want to get some fish but I don't know what kind. Anyone got any ideas? I want fish that can do chores, I don't want lazy fish.

hhmmmmmmmmm are you sure Richard Gere didn't have anything to do with his nasty accident?

Well, what you are about to hear may shock you. A friend of mine thought it would be funny to steal Mel and post him through the door. Don't worry, he didn't put him in the postbox, he just affixed a stamp to Mel and pushed him through the letterbox. Mel got one of his ears stuck in the letterbox. Violet was the one who first found him, she cried for ages. That friend is a friend no more.

Oooh, ok. New idea!

Ask Miniontv a Question. I'll sort out your quibbles!

Anything nikki! In times of need you need to know that miniontv is here, listening and aware.

can we rename this thread "the minion and nikki love fest"

nof9.............ooooohhhhh now you're here.......you gotta join in........move over miniontv
...................hehehehe........

Originally posted by n7of9
can we rename this thread "the minion and nikki love fest"

Well good question. I don't think you can rename threads-I'm not sure. If I did, I'd rename it to " Miniontv is listening ".
It's open to not just nikki (Hello nikki..) it's open for anyone who has a question to ask me.

Yes, I've moved over now. woohoo.....

First of all. What the hell have you done to the hamster????? Mel will be furious.

Why would the thread be renamed to the 'minion and nikki love fest???' I've seen your 'pic' nikki, you may need clothes

My life isn't written very well.
Why would the thread be renamed to the 'minion and nikki love fest???' I've seen your 'pic' nikki, you may need clothes

Whoo! This thread just got a little more interesting!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

BANNED
Your hamster, Mel, has the piercing eyes of George W. Bush! (or am I mistaken?)

Originally posted by Her Violet Eye
First of all. What the hell have you done to the hamster????? Mel will be furious.

Mel really wanted to be on the net, he really did. I was sitting here posting as I normally do when I felt a tug on my shirt. "minion?" he said. " Can I go your post?". I could hardly resist those hamster eyes so I dedicated a whole thread to him.

I have no idea why this thread would be renamed. The mind boggles at such a suggestion.

Originally posted by Her Violet Eye

Firstly........Her Violet Eye

a)....miniontv is just a mofo pal...........nothing more or nothing less.......

b)....what do you mean.......you may need clothes.....

PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

BWAHAHAHAHA ladies please, Nikki anytime you dont want to wear clothes is fine (im male im allowed to be vulgar occasionally), Her Violet Eye settle pettle we all try to be friends here.....i think