Michael Cera

Tools    

He is really blowing up as an actor.

I fell in love with him when he was in Arrested Development but once I saw him in Super Bad and Juno, that was it for me.

what do you all think of Michael Cera?

I like him. That's probably why he's doing so well; he's just one of those inherently likable people. He plays insecure so well that I doubt it's entirely acting, too, which is pretty endearing no matter who you are.

That said, you have to figure the day may be coming where he tries to establish himself as a serious actor by taking a role wildly against type.

He does seem a little type cast but I love him like that. I would eventually like to see him in a different type of role but for now he can stick to what he is good at. I just want to smush him

North American Scum!
He plays insecure so well that I doubt it's entirely acting
No kidding. I would love to see an interview with him and see exactly just what kind of guy he is off screen. A totally new role with more depth would be great but as Wonga said I'm fine with his awkward teenage roles for now. And I love how he actually looks like a teenager not a twenty five year old.

How old is he?

No kidding. I would love to see an interview with him and see exactly just what kind of guy he is off screen. A totally new role with more depth would be great but as Wonga said I'm fine with his awkward teenage roles for now. And I love how he actually looks like a teenager not a twenty five year old.

How old is he?

i think he is like 19 or 20. but he pulled of being younger in JUNO. he has that baby face i just love.

To be honest I do not think he is really capable of playing any other role. He is like a lot of other teen comedy actors who can not play other roles. Like Jason Briggs will always be Jim from American Pie.

To be honest I do not think he is really capable of playing any other role. He is like a lot of other teen comedy actors who can not play other roles. Like Jason Briggs will always be Jim from American Pie.
yeah but he did okay in Saving Silverman. If he can do it, I think Michael Cera can.

Lol harsh but it is true I think he is forgetting that there are other types of people.

I'm with everyone else here. He seems to have the same (endearing) role every time. I absolutely adore him in everything I've seen him in. It changed a bit for me when I briefly met him, because he was exactly like every role I've seen him it. It's just him.. which made me change my mind about him a bit.

Hopefully he'll come out with a new role soon enough.

I'm with everyone else here. He seems to have the same (endearing) role every time. I absolutely adore him in everything I've seen him in. It changed a bit for me when I briefly met him, because he was exactly like every role I've seen him it. It's just him.. which made me change my mind about him a bit.

Hopefully he'll come out with a new role soon enough.

I like when actors are the people they play. Then I know they are genuine and I would feel comfortable meeting them because I know if I like them (through their work).

North American Scum!
I like when actors are the people they play. Then I know they are genuine and I would feel comfortable meeting them because I know if I like them (through their work).
Exactly the opposite for me. I love it when an actor is completely different than what he portrays on the silverscreen. It makes a good performance all the more enthralling after the fact when he turns out to be a completely regular person.

It really makes me appreciate what actors do for a living.

It is boring when the actors play who they are. Then they are not actually acting. Some film stars are really surprising and completely the opposite to their on screen characters.

i don't think its the case with Cera. i don't believe he is this nervous kid he usually plays.

him on Lettermen and it seems he was fairly laid back and shares stories of how he was kinda a class clown. it ends really weird but check er oot. oh and the clark and michael show they talk about in the interview is here. purty funny schtuff

i don't think its the case with Cera. i don't believe he is this nervous kid he usually plays.

him on Lettermen and it seems he was fairly laid back and shares stories of how he was kinda a class clown. it ends really weird but check er oot. oh and the clark and michael show they talk about in the interview is here. purty funny schtuff
thanks for the link. he does seem more relaxed and more talkative. I just love him.

Yea, he does seem really relaxed. Who do you think is the most relaxed film star?