What are you watching tonight?

Tools    

I don't know. The wicked witch of west durham wants to go out to a haunted house, then go to franklin street(which holds a huge celebration, by closing down traffic both ways so people can bar hop & do.. uh other things.) But I don't do well in haunted houses & most scary movies for that matter, so I want to watch The History Channel & Ghost Hunters, since they are doing a six hour live show form waverly sanitarium.

But, as I said before she is wicked & Wiccan & a witch & has the ability to seduce me into any & everything she wants to do, so Ghost Hunters might be tivo'd

P.S. can anyone think of a good biopic done on Vlad Tepesh. Not the one on cable television a couple of years back... but a good feature film on the man, not the myth. I was watching History Channel while editing today & realized what a greata script that could be.

• "The Simpsons", "Treehouse of Horror V"
    "No TV and no beer make Homer something, something..."
  • "Curb Your Enthusiasm", "Trick or Treat"
    "We don't consider you part of the bald community."
  • Young Frankenstein (1974)
    "Are you referring to the worm or the spaghetti?"
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I am half agony, half hope.
I'm leaning toward Jeepers Creepers, but the original Halloween is always a favorite, so I'll have to see what the spouse wants to watch.

Johann von Goethe

• "The Simpsons", "Treehouse of Horror V"
  • "Curb Your Enthusiasm", "Trick or Treat"
  • Young Frankenstein (1974)

No Beer no TV Make Homer Crazy? Don't Mind if I do!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
No plans yet, but TCM's Boris Karloff festival looks good, with Bedlam, The Invisible Ray, The Body Snatcher and The Old Dark House. Of course, "The Simpsons" reruns will be showing Halloweenies.

Originally Posted by tsellisjr
No Beer no TV Make Homer Crazy? Don't Mind if I do!

HOMER
No TV and no beer make Homer
something something.

MARGE
Go crazy?

HOMER
Don't mind if I do!

I love the shinning treehouse.. i forget which treehouse had the election bodysnatcher episode i think it was 7 where the two aliens take over clinton & dole.

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
The Shinning Treehouse of Hour episode is my favorite one of the bunch. Followed by the Homaga Man, which I think rocks as well.

Tonight I'm watching the following:

*Texas Chainsaw Massacre(1974)
*Friday the 13th(1980)
*The Thing(1982)

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
As it turned out, after watching the Karloff/Lugosi The Invisible Ray, we watched Ed Wood, which actually mentioned The Invisible Ray and caused Lugosi to cuss out a crewmember/"actor" for calling him "Karloff's sidekick".

A system of cells interlinked
Near Dark (1987, Bigalow)

Good stuff! I really liked this film, and it was cool to see Adrian Pasdar! Well done and fun to watch.

Am I the only one who watched Summertime with the great Katharine Hepburn on Halloween? Quite frankly, I allow myself to watch horror movies all year round, so I don't need to watch a bunch on Halloween.

I watched some of Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers for awhile, but then I turned it off.