30 Guy Movies that Made Guys Cry

Tools    

Hi Everyone,
I did a survey on the movies with scenes that made men cry. These movies are "guy films" or action and adventure, sci-fi, war, crime and sports but they had scenes which made the guys emotional. Anyway, from the 30, I filtered the Top 10 and arrived at

10 The Godfather
9 Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story
8 Glory
7 Braveheart
6 Dances With Wolves
5 Terminator 2: Judgment Day
4 Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan
3 Independence Day
2 Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
1 Rocky

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm surprised that you don't have Field of Dreams and Rudy in there. Plus, your list came out too soon because you don't have the new male weepie, The Wrestler.

I'm surprised that you don't have Field of Dreams and Rudy in there. Plus, your list came out too soon because you don't have the new male weepie, The Wrestler.
Thanks, there's actually a lot so I had to take a sample and limit the number to 30 in this case. It's a nice practice in statistics and interesting result to a movie fan. I also concentrated on guy films, films we didn't expect to have any emotional moments, hehe, but end up being affected by it.

I don't call them "Guy films" anymore than I call them "Chick flicks". To me, they're simply movies.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but my Internet Explorer wants to abort activity whenever I try to open your link. Apparently Mark got it to open. I see you've linked it into a few of your posts, and/or threads.

I don't call them "Guy films" anymore than I call them "Chick flicks". To me, they're simply movies.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but my Internet Explorer wants to abort activity whenever I try to open your link. Apparently Mark got it to open. I see you've linked it into a few of your posts, and/or threads.
hmm, it works when I try it. You can Google it too.

Not really cry but emotional guy moment, The Natural .... the music and the emotion when the lights break and Redford is running around the bases bleeding.

A system of cells interlinked
I cry at a lot of stuff. I cried at Buffy the other night...again.

"Shane! Shane! Come Back!!!" 'nuff said

and what about Old Yeller?

Ditto... I've always hated movies being labeled "guy" or "chick" flicks...

Anyway, I'm not a guy but out of the 10 listed in the first post, I only remember tearing up during two of them...

Dances With Wolves -the soldiers and the wolf...

Braveheart - when they buried his father and brother... and the end...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

What about The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King?

I'm still crying.

The ending of Gladiator! When General Maximus Decimus Meridias kills Commudos and gives the power back to back to the people. Every time I tell ya, every time!

I definitely cry at Glory and the original ending of Return of the Jedi.
My eyes were crossing from reading the shoutbox ... and I missed seeing Glory on the list... definitely tear up at that one...

Of those 10, it's Rocky and Glory for me.

Without wishing to sound an arse, who the hell's crying at Independence Day? I would say the same for The Godfather and RotJ, but I'm pretty sure that the answers "mark" to both.