Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

That's right, Ladies. Watch out for the 1980s softcore R-rated latenight paycable TV favorite.
Take a wild guess if I own that or not.

He is gorgeous, though. Maybe I'll use him next. He's on VHS, though, so snagging what I want may be tough.

p.s. He's not shy . . . and I'm very observant.

Happy New Year from Philly!
That's right, Ladies. Watch out for the...

Oh, yes! The 1980s softcore R-rated latenight paycable TV favorite, with producers Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer trying to get in on that Zalman King audience, and Steven Bauer with all his smoldering sexuality and hairspray that would lead him to become the international sex symbol he is today.
LOL My girlfriends were all nuts about this movie. Unfortunately, as fabulously coiffed and buff as this guy is, it wasn't much of movie. Thanks for posting it, Holden.

I'm gonna go with one from Conan until I find another one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I, for one, know what you had to go through and I hope it turned out well. + Rep for Michael Powell for sure, though.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My mid-week change is as follows

Bound

I changed to Morgan... I mean she's a Pirate so therefore has to be a thief... I was going to use one from Thelma and Louise yesterday but Nebs beat me to it....

I'm surprised no one used Brodhi from Point Break...

n3wt, if you decided to go back to Plunkett and Macleane ... I have a cool picture of Macleane with a noose around his neck...

Good one, Destiny!

I can't believe I didn't think of that one, since I watched that movie not that long ago.

It looks like my week has come early, so here is my theme..

SURREAL MOVIES
Having the disorienting, hallucinatory quality of a dream; unreal; fantastic.

My favorite genre, check out Surreal Movies thread for ideas. Hopefully there is something here everyone likes.

I'm starting with this little gem from Altered States.