What Movie Quote do You Think of?

Tools    

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Which quote do you think of when you hear a movie title. I know whenever anyone metions a movie, my head always goes straight to a quote. What are some of them for you?

Here's some of mine. (Realize I know some of these aren't exact. I'm just going off the top of my head)

The Godfather - Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.

Toy Story - You! Are! A! Tooooooyyyyyyy!

Se7en - What'd you f*ckin' say?

Fight Club - It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and throw it out the window of a moving car.

The Matrix - Hey, Mikey, I think he likes it.

Saving Private Ryan - James...earn this. Earn it.

Mulholland Dr. - Good night, sweet Betty.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Meet me...in Montauk.

The Departed - That would make us c*nts. Do we look like c*nts to you?

American History X - Coming here and poisining my family's dinner, with your Jewish, n*gger loving, hippie bullsh*t? F*ck you! F*ck you! Yeah, walk out. *sshole. F*cking kabala reading motherf*cker, get the f*ck out of my house.

Sin City - An old man dies, a young woman live. Fair trade. I love you Nancy.

25th Hour - And don't get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, cuz they make the Puerto Ricans look good. (*Wink*)

L.A. Confidential - Some men get the world. Others get an ex-hooker and a trip to Arizona.

I'll post more later.

The Usual Suspects - The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that...he's gone.

Reservoir Dogs - Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Glengarry Glen Ross - That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you! Go home and play with your kids.

&

Glengarry Glen Ross - As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

The Godfather - Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

Horrorphiliac

I have to return some videotapes.
Going with comedy on this one.

Dumb & Dumber: "Hey guys. Oh, big gulps huh? All right! Well, see ya later."

Zoolander: Hansel: "I guess you can dere-lick my balls cap-E-tan."
Derek: "I can Dere-lick my own balls, thank you very much."

The Jerk: "These cans are defective - they're springing leaks! Come over here and look at this!"

Caddyshack: "So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

The Hours - "Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more."

American Psycho - "[excusing himself from Detective Kimball] Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons in 20 minutes."

The Shining- "Danny! Danny boy!"

Donne Darko- "Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

Glengarry Glen Ross- "You ever take a dump made you feel like you'd just slept for twelve hours?"

Predator- "You're all a bunch of slacked jawed ******s, this will make you into a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus"

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Anchorman - im gonna punch you right in the ovaries. Straight to the babymaker

Fight Club - You met me at a very strange time in my life

The sweetest thing - [Courtney and Christina look at themselves dressed in ridiculous clothes]
Christina, Courtney: These are..."The Days Of Our Lives"!

Little Miss Sunshine - Frank: Did you know that "a la mode", in French, translates literally to "in the fashion"? A la moooode...
Richard: Frank shut up.

The 40 Year Old Virgin - Nicky: I'm starvin... let's get some ****in french toast!

David: If I have to hear "Yamo Be There" one more time, I'm going to "Yamo" burn this place to the ground.

Saved! - Lillian: I keep trying to remind myself that when Jesus closes a door he opens a window.
Mary: Yeah, so we have something to jump out of.

Airplane! - I haven't felt this awful since I watched that Ronald Reagan film.

Big Trouble In Little China - Which Lo Pan? The little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall roadblock?

Spaceballs - No sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again.

Harold and Maude - Psychiatrist: What do you find fulfilling? What gives you that special satisfaction? Harold: I go to funerals.

Arenic and Old Lace - Men don't just get into window seats and die!

Christmas Vacation - Can I refill your eggnog? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

Sunset Boulevard - I am big. It's the pictures that got small.

The Thin Man - Waiter, will you serve the nuts? I mean, will you serve the guests the nuts?

Office Space - Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.

Dumb and Dumber -
Kick his ass Seebaz!

The sixth Sense - I see dead people.

Terminator 2 - Asta la vista baby

I have to return some videotapes.
This is Spinal Tap: 1 - "We've got Armadillos in our trousers. It's really quite frightening."

2 - Marty DiBergi "Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
Nigel Tufnel following confused pause "These go to eleven."

The Sweetest Thing (Unrated) - "You're too big to fit in here!"

I don't hear that much good dialogue in most movies. In fact, I rarely think of movie quotes at all unless someone brings up that specific subject. Then all I can contribute is what I think were the two funniest comments I ever heard in a movie. And even those I have to paraphrase because I've never tried to learn the exact line.

One line was by George C. Scott in an otherwise forgetable film back in the 1960s-1970s called "The Driver" in which Scott plays an old-time US mobster famed in his youth as a get-away driver who now lives in Italy and is hired as a driver to help a young killer escape. At one point in the film, Scott is talking to the killer's girlfriend about why he was divorced. His response: "She said she was going to Switzerland to have her breasts lifted; I thought she meant by surgery."

The absolutely funniest line, however, was in "The Odd Couple" when Oscar is complaining about the stickum notes that Felix left for him. He says, "I found a note stuck to my pillow this morning: 'We're out of corn flakes. F.U.' It took three hours before I realized that meant 'Felix Unger!'"

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Matrix - There Is No Spoon

American History X - Does He Have A F*cking Gun Danny?

Star Wars - May The Force Be With You

Pulp Fiction - English Mother F*cker, Do you Speak It?

Snatch - Do Ya Like Dawgs?

Bill & Ted - Excellent

300 - This Is SPARTA!!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - This Is Working Like Gang Busters

Jerry Maguire - Show Me The Money, I Love Black People.

Monster Squad - Wolfman Has Nards

Big Trouble In Little China - I Kinda Feel Invincible Right Now

American Psycho - I Have To Return Some Video Tapes

Predator - You Are One Ugly Mother F*cker

Fight Club - I Want to Have Your Abortion (not in actual film, deleted dialogue)

The Fast & The Furious - I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A Time.

Snakes On A Plane - I've Had It With These Mother F*cking Snakes, On This Mother F*ckin Plane.

Die Hard - Yippie Kiyay Mother F*cker

Big Lebowski - Shut The F*ck Up Donnie

Suspect's Reviews

Fletch Lives - it takes a big man to admit that he's wrong. I am not a big man.

Planes Trains and Automobiles
Neal: Del... Why did you kiss my ear?
Del: Why are you holding my hand?
Neal: Where's your other hand?
Del: Between two pillows.
Neal: Those aren't pillows!

The Great Outdoors - I don't want to hear any more about anyone blowing anything out their as*.

Here's a few:
'the Uninvited' - (speaking of the ghost) 'She might have been my mother in law'
'the Wrong Box' - You don't know how to take a pulse? What do they teach you in medical school? Mostly we cut up frogs and things.
'My Fair Lady' - absobloomin' lutely.
'the Maltese Falcon' - the stuff that dreams are made of.

Snakes On A Plane - I've Had It With These Mother F*cking Snakes, On This Mother F*ckin Plane.
I believe it was because of all the online hype from the fans that got that line put in there later on. I suppose it's sort of vintage Sammy and they just needed to hear him say it. And he said it perfectly too.

The Big Lebowski- Nobody calls me Lebowski. I'm the dude, man!

The Shining- Redrum!

Glengarry Glen Ross- You know what it takes to sell real estate? Brass Balls.

Pulp Fiction- Jules: We Happy? Vincent: Yeah, we happy.

Reservoir Dogs- All of this blood is scaring the **** out of me, Larry.

Fargo

Jerry Lundegaard: Well, heck, if you wanna play games here! I'm workin' with ya on this thing, but I... Okay, I'll do a damned lot count!

Marge Gunderson: Sir? Right now?

Jerry Lundegaard: Sure right now! You're darned tootin'!

'Christmas in July', Is it good or bad luck when a black cat crosses your path? That depends on what happens, afterwards.