Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Really? I thought it was a fan made poster at first.
I thought the same. I really like the design idea of it but I'd say it's quite rough in its execution.

Oh and surely "From the Creators of the Transformers Trilogy" is the most terrifying tagline in movie history!!!

cool thanks for sharing man

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
So this guy is gonna be Shredder! YES!!!!
This is awesome news

The Bib-iest of Nickels
For me, I'm neither here or there about all of this, I'll go see Ninja Turtles, but I'm not really too excited just yet, I expect it to be entertaining, nonetheless.

Not sure about the new Shredder... Fichtner will do a good job no doubt, but the character has been rewritten to explain why a white guy is now in the role.

Shredder's real name is no longer Oroku Saki... he is now Erik Sacks

Bay apparently approached "every Japanese actor in the world" and apparently "every single one of them turned the role down"

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Bay apparently approached "every Japanese actor in the world" and apparently "every single one of them turned the role down"
Good taste if I say so myself

I was too young for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when it was first around, so its hard to get that excited but I will watch nonetheless and hope to be amazed.

Reviews

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
These look pretty cool. I hope they go with something along these lines.

Instead of something like this

That one is supposed to be Raph. I really hope they go with the more stream lined that we are more used to. I understand them going towards the realism but I don't like it as well.

Every time I'm reminded that Megan Fox was cast as April O'Neil, I just start bursting out with rage.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The 1990 film was a serious version already. Sure there were some cartoony and zany elements but compared to the sequels and all of the cartons and comics since, the original film is a masterpiece.

Hopefully they go more toward the original graphic novels and comic from the 80s... but I doubt it with Michael Bay at the helm.

Every time I'm reminded that Megan Fox was cast as April O'Neil, I just start bursting out with rage.
I just start bursting out laughing, some things warrant a good chuckle.

These look pretty cool. I hope they go with something along these lines.
That looks like direct-to-DVD, $3 bargain left accidentally/on purpose in the $4 Hispanic Movies Bargain Box at Wal-Mart, starring an all drunk, 40 year old cast Ninja Turtles.

Has anybody been watching the updated series on Nick, I've gotta baby brother and we watch it together when I head back home. It's worth a watch very funny in an all ages way with lots of little flourishes for genre nerds to have a laugh at.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Has anybody been watching the updated series on Nick
I watch it, and got to say that I absolutely love it. The animation style took a while to get used to but it's a terrifically entertaining show. And it's actually the one thing that is stopping me from completely giving up on the film. I was so down on the new animated series before it aired and thought it looked awful but I turned out to love it. So perhaps the film can somehow pull off something similar.

on your avi by the way. I LOVE Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I just start bursting out laughing, some things warrant a good chuckle.
Why??. It's hardly going to go down in history as a classic. It's a turtles movie, she fits in just fine.