The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Hair looks pretty red to me.
I think Jaydee has light brown hair or dark dark blonde... perhaps some red tints to it... but I dont remember it being red...

I want Vicky to read something depressing. Maybe T.S. Eliot's The Wasteland. If not, she can what till Sunday and read the football results to me if she likes.
I'm okay with reading poetry (one of my previous recordings was of me reading the lyrics to
Blueberry Hill as a poem) but pick something that's entirely in English, please.

damn! I have my own erotic poem I could read to you all!!.. yes its dark too... very dark...

I think Jaydee has light brown hair or dark dark blonde... perhaps some red tints to it... but I dont remember it being red...
It looks red to me in all of the pics I've seen (several of which he hasn't posted on the forum). Maybe I'm color blind.

Does it involve a mixed grill?
No its an erotic poem I wrote.. here is the last two parts of it.. without the last 2 lines... because that holds the title of the poem...

A fire within burns from within
more brighter as it consumes me
I begin to move with the rhythm
as sparks seem to ignite.
A ritual dance between bodies
soaked in the sweat of the mating.
And as I cry out, I look at the God before
I see the glisten of blade
as its plunged deep within my heart!

Silence fills the night,
the chanting is no more
the warmth is replaced by
the coldness of death
as the red flows down
against the slate of the altar
my eyes stare open wide
into the night sky,
My heart stops beating

Edited and Reposted

Slave For Sale

Ginger Some f***ing color that may or may not be ginger, male. Scottish. 28 years old. Disobedient. Needs discipline.

30 20 +rep o.b.o.

PM for details.

No its an erotic poem I wrote.. here is the last two parts of it.. without the last 2 lines... because that holds the title of the poem...

A fire within burns from within
more brighter as it consumes me
I begin to move with the rhythm
as sparks seem to ignite.
A ritual dance between bodies
soaked in the sweat of the mating.
And as I cry out, I look at the God before
I see the glisten of blade
as its plunged deep within my heart!

Silence fills the night,
the chanting is no more
the warmth is replaced by
the coldness of death
as the red flows down
against the slate of the altar
my eyes stare open wide
into the night sky,
My heart stops beating
Is it about a couple making love during a house fire?

Is it about a couple making love during a house fire?
hmm no!

you want to see the rest of it? I can send to you via pm

That poem doesn't rhyme. All poems are supposed to rhyme, don't you know that?

That poem doesn't rhyme. All poems are supposed to rhyme, don't you know that?
Poems do not have to rhyme.... have you ever read any of my poems.?? they are damn good and most dont rhyme...

When it comes to poetry, many people automatically think of the singsongy rhymes of Shel Silverstein or the flowery words of Shakespeare. However, not all poems rhyme. These poems fall into the free verse category.

Dude, it was a joke.
but you arent the first one to ever say that to me... .my first poem I ever saved.... (I wrote 3 before it but were printed and papers lost)... is about the conscious of a serial killer convincing the person to kill someone.... I think that one I just posted was my 2nd or 3rd one I remembered to save online!

I have been writing poetry for 18 years.... but not a full time thing.. just when I get inspired...