The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Please don't post a voice message, JayDee. I'm sure it'll end up being 16 hours long or something.

Not sure if people are familiar with the poem "There Will Come Soft Rains" by Sara Teasdale but it was an inspiration for Ray Bradbury (Author of "Fahrenheit 451") to write a short story with the same title...

I have myself reading her poem... sorry Im a poetic geek...

Also as Vicky is so desperate for me to post a message I have an offer for her. If she can convince Funny Face to do one than perhaps I will as well.
I've already heard your voice.
I'm just trying to get you out of your shell a little more.

(And I have been trying to get Funny Face to post one.)

Also, perhaps? PERHAPS?

Slave For Sale

Ginger male. Scottish. 28 years old.

30 +rep o.b.o.

PM for details.

JayDee, you better post a voice post, or I'm gonna PM for details.

Someone here sent me a request to read them a Longhorn Steak house menu in a sexy erotic voice.. LOL

I wont say who it is....

Not sure if people are familiar with the poem "There Will Come Soft Rains" by Sara Teasdale but it was an inspiration for Ray Bradbury (Author of "Fahrenheit 451") to write a short story with the same title...

I have myself reading her poem... sorry Im a poetic geek...
I didn't now Bradbury's influences in poetry, but he's most well known for this little gem.(and his books obviously)

Sci-Fi Slob... Sara Teasdale wrote that poem in 1920 and Bradbury wrote that short story in 1950... he used her poem to inspire the short story.... its always been one of my favorite Bradbury stories.. and I love poetry anyway because I write ..

My daughter says I do a "witch's cackle" very good.. I wonder if I should attempt to... perhaps one day soon.. but not now....
That's what I hear all the time. either a witches cackle, or a silly giggle.

I am curious, on these audios that you guys are making, it's like some of you have to rush to finish what you say. Is there just one small amount of time allowed? If so, how much time is allowed, please?

As far as I know it's not a time limit. Probably just a limit on how long people can go before they get too embarrassed and stop recording.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave

Slave For Sale

Ginger male. Scottish. 28 years old.
Woah woah woah. Ginger? Ginger?! GINGER?!!! Now I'll take a lot of abuse on here. And I'll certainly take a lot of abuse from you (I am your slave after all! ). But that's going a step too far. In what f*cking world am I ginger?!!!

I've already heard your voice.
That's right boys and girls, my mistress has indeed heard my voice. She's even heard some messages of a...shall we say 'saucy' nature that the rest of you certainly won't be hearing!

That's what I hear all the time. either a witches cackle, or a silly giggle.

I am curious, on these audios that you guys are making, it's like some of you have to rush to finish what you say. Is there just one small amount of time allowed? If so, how much time is allowed, please?
I dont think there is a time limit...

I mentioned to someone... and I wont say who.. (because I dont need to).. that I would send them a recording of me reading something.. an excerpt from "Sleeping Beauty" by Anne Rice.. its not your normal Sleeping Beauty story... one of her A. N. Roquelaure books...

I was just reading (because I had to get the spelling of that last name) that she was born..Howard Allen Frances O'Brien

JayDee, read the label on your box of laxatives in a sexy voice, please.

I want Vicky to read something depressing. Maybe T.S. Eliot's The Wasteland. If not, she can what till Sunday and read the football results to me if she likes.