THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I just found out that I'm related to James Buchanan, the 15th president of the United States.

He is in my bloodline. We have the same great-grandpa from back in the 16-1700's.
Congrats SC... Im related to 2 people from history and well I will not mention them for you to shine..

but thats really cool... mine are known as 'bad' people...

oh I only wish.. my mother's family is from the Kansas Missouri area...

Im directly related to "That old dirty coward who shot Mr Howard"....

and William Hickok.... aka "Buffalo Bill"

I just found out that I'm related to James Buchanan, the 15th president of the United States.

He is in my bloodline. We have the same great-grandpa from back in the 16-1700's.
My family recently found out Jack London may have written about my great-great uncle.

yeah but Robert Ford and Wild Bill had a lot to do with America's history... Robert Ford is my great great grandfather.. and Wild Bill is somewhere along that side of the family...My mother's family was heavily involved with the KKK as well.. (I am nothing like that side of the family)

nothing really happened with my dad's side.. they are just southern Missouri folks... my uncle (the youngest of the 12 children) died about 1 week ago.... only 4 are left out of 12... its really sad too.. my oldest uncle (3rd born) is still alive and had to see the younger siblings suffer thru cancer and heart disease....

oh I only wish.. my mother's family is from the Kansas Missouri area...

Im directly related to "That old dirty coward who shot Mr Howard"....

and William Hickok.... aka "Buffalo Bill"
Bill Cody was Buffalo Bill. I think you mean "Wild Bill" Hickok, in which case that is all kinds of awesome!

Bill Cody was Buffalo Bill. I think you mean "Wild Bill" Hickok, in which case that is all kinds of awesome!

you are right... I did write it wrong.. I am related to William Hickok on my mother's side... growing up.. we didnt see that side of the family much.. we always did things with my father's family

Sooooo busted.. and had the nerve to be rude to the guy even tho he said he would do nothing about it... he should have after the woman threatened him.. stupid people in this world

http://blog.petflow.com/caught-on-ca...heir-reaction/

you are right... I did write it wrong.. I am related to William Hickok on my mother's side... growing up.. we didnt see that side of the family much.. we always did things with my father's family
Between Hickok and what I am guessing Robert Ford, you are blood kin to some big names in Old West history!

Between Hickok and what I am guessing Robert Ford, you are blood kin to some big names in Old West history!
Yup.. one was a coward and a traitor and one was an outlaw.... is that something to be proud of?

Yup.. one was a coward and a traitor and one was an outlaw.... is that something to be proud of?
Okay not so much Ford, but Wild Bill was a gunfighter, gambler, law man, Union scout. That is actually pretty cool.

EDIT: Also a possible Union spy in Confederate territory.

Okay not so much Ford, but Wild Bill was a gunfighter, gambler, law man, Union scout. That is actually pretty cool.
Robert "Bob" Ford was a member of the James Gang. its strange to see them talk about an area they were at called "Blue Cut", which is where they robbed a train... Blue Cut is now called "Blue Ridge" which is a small township within Independence Missouri.....

Independence and Kansas City both hold a lot of heritage of the days of the Old West..... Independence has the "Fort Osage" and we have the 3 trails that lead the to west.... "The Battle of Westport" was here and many other things.. we were the last post as you went into the unknown West....

I have a dream... that goats will read books... that time will eat crackers... that water bottles will go to school...

Robert Ford's middle name was "Newton" which is a family name for us.... and his mother, Mary Bruins, is which side of the family we are related to him on.... as far as Buffalo Bill... I know I have seen photos of him in photo albums that were shared by family members. but not sure exactly which family branch we are related to him... I can tell you one thing.. there is resemblance in the face of Bill Hickok to my uncles .......