Still Waiting trailer

Tools    

I didn't know they were making a sequel to Waiting at all but I saw this trailer the other day...the film comes out on DVD February 17th so this definitely snuck up on me.
Check it out the trailer, there are a few laugh out loud just like the first one had for me:

Looks pretty stupid IMO, and I think I was one of the few that actually liked Waiting. I just thought it was one of those movies that was stupid, that it was actually funny. But without Ryan Ryenolds or Justin Long coming back, I doubt I'll be seeing it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm surprised to see so much of the original cast back....even if they aren't doing anything else.

Suspect's Reviews

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i loved this movie!! i think it should be a requirement for all incoming wait staffs!!! everyone in that movie, i work with.. we watched it with a group of us one nite after work and we sat here naming every single character matching them to who we work with....

i will be watching this for sure... just for a giggle, kevin pulled the goat on a night out with friends!!! not a pretty thing even though i am married to him