Purple
1.43%
1 votes
Silver
17.14%
12 votes
Black
70 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I find blue the most tranquil and relaxing. I guess it's because of how much time i spend on my roof staring at the sky.

Yoda and Holden..how about Blue Streak?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Green - even though it's supposed to be unlucky (might just be in the motor trade though).

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Blue-matches the colour of my skin!!! Yes it really is that cold in Scotland, just now I'm a shade of pale-blue, its summer after all!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

It seems that Blue is in a far lead

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by Eyes
It seems that Blue is in a far lead

That's maybe because we all spend so much time on here, I'm feeling blue just being here, why Lord don't I have a life?

This was bumped?

Just an observation - I am so MoFo 2002. I don't post as much anymore, due to life. And I read these posts that I write, like where I found someone in Australia named Dudette, and it makes me sad and nostalgic.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Just an observation - I am so MoFo 2002. I don't post as much anymore, due to life. And I read these posts that I write, like where I found someone in Australia named Dudette, and it makes me sad and nostalgic.
then come back and bathe in the Glamour of MoFo, i'm very much an '04 mofo, but that hasn't stopped me

Custom User Title
Black.

red but lately I've been getting into green and black for some strange reason

Neutral Milk Hotel
I voted for Blue. Im fairly fond of that color. I do like black also. HEY BLACK AND BLUE! WHAT A COINKIEDINK!
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

[b][i]To Whom it May Concern...... I like GREEN

Lets put a smile on that block
I voted for brown. Its the colour of my poo and chocolate

Orange, hands down. In fact, I bought one of those bright-orange hunting hooded sweatshirts just to piss Christopher off because he hates the color.

Originally Posted by Gracie
Orange, hands down. In fact, I bought one of those bright-orange hunting hooded sweatshirts just to piss Christopher off because he hates the color.
You are such a considerate sister

I wonder why I made this poll so that you couldn't view the members' answers. I was so stupid back then.

but blue is still winning

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yep, blue is still winning. I was going to start this thread, but I was sure that it must have existed already. I'm not 100% sure why I love blue, but I have plenty of BS reasons which I actually believe in.

There's something about blue which is soothing. It also seems healthy, at least up in the sky, and looking out to sea. Of course, I'm a cloud freak because I believe that clouds are God (or whoever you look up to, even if it's only the SKY) trying to tell you something. I don't denigrate God here at all, but if you don't need God, blue is still awesome.

Also, if you get depressed a lot, I imagine blue might work for you too! Blue is probably the color which most identifies sad people.

However, blue can also mean ice-cold, although like ice...